*High Island vs. BH Sophmore Updates..47-22 H.I Wins/Comments*

Guest rykerx144

Not yet! lol  they have a point!  The pick em clearly states BH JV not sophomores.  I believe that BH JV played  PNG and there is a difference between bhjv and bhsoph.  Im trying to confirm that this is true and if it is I think itll be best to just omit the game from the pick em! 

Guest rykerx144

People like me that didnt know there was a difference probably deserve the lose but If you knew that there was a difference between BH jv and soph and thought you was voting for BHJV against HI then it is not fair!

People like me that didnt know there was a difference probably deserve the lose but If you knew that there was a difference between BH jv and soph and thought you was voting for BHJV against HI then it is not fair!

Ryker, it has been posted in our Week 0 schedule as the BH soph. team. for the last week. I figured that is where you got the games, from our schedule.

I say it should count.

Well, not only has this been on the Week 0 Schedule , it has been listed under the schedule for High Island as Barbers Hill Sophomores.  No one read my stuff......I'm hurt!  

As punishment, I think the game should count!

And, YES, I did pick HI. :P :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin