Brown is now eligible, will join Longhorns

They will probably have a 4 guard rotation with Mason, Lucas, Bradley, and Brown. I don't think Balbay will get any playing time unless he somehow got a jump shot over the summer. Brown definitely has the most to prove though. He is inexperienced compared to Lucas and Mason and Bradley hasn't had a year off like Brown. So he definitely has a lot to prove.

But none the less, major congrats to him for getting eligible and getting his act together to be on the team. Best of luck to him!!

HOOK EM!

I know Brown will not start this year, I know he will never be a PG, I know all of you under estimate Balbay, I know Brown plays NO defense, and I know with Rick Barnes you must play good D to geyt on the court.  Bradley, Balbay, Ward, and Mason all have that over Brown...  I think he has more offensive talent than those guys but let's see how it translates!

• 2 weeks later...

They will probably have a 4 guard rotation with Mason, Lucas, Bradley, and Brown. I don't think Balbay will get any playing time unless he somehow got a jump shot over the summer. Brown definitely has the most to prove though. He is inexperienced compared to Lucas and Mason and Bradley hasn't had a year off like Brown. So he definitely has a lot to prove.

But none the less, major congrats to him for getting eligible and getting his act together to be on the team. Best of luck to him!!

HOOK EM!

Balbay can move down the court so fast with the ball.  He doesn't need to shot as long as he can play defense, pass the ball and make a lay up.

HOOK EM!

Balbay can move down the court so fast with the ball.  He doesn't need to shot as long as he can play defense, pass the ball and make a lay up.

I hear Barnes has an affinity for Brown and he just might see some PT!!

Guest DickVitale

Man Shortt, the kid can flat out get it done on the basketball court...There has NEVER been a question about that.  He has all of the physical tools. He is one of the few players that can truly dominate a game on both ends.  And although this may come as a shock to many of you, he is actually a quite cerebral player! This is why Rick Barnes has stuck by this kid...Heck, he is a PLAYER!!!

Actually short, the kid has a great point guard mentality...best I've seen in years..would rather break you down and find an easy layup for a team-mate than shoot it himself. The kid is very unselfish, but dont get me wrong... can and will score on you, the game is easy for him. Talent wont keep him off the floor, if he cant hold it togehter, he will not excell. Hopefully maturity has set in and he realizes there are many like him at the next level. Alot of questions will be answered in about 6- 8 weeks...Go.....AGGIES!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder