Curious as to what Everyone has to say...

Nike5

about Lumberton. After the upset against the supposed vidor teams thats on the rise for the 1st place Position in the Hampshire Fannett Tournament (which included such powerhouse teams as silsbee, hampshire fannett and ozen) i'm wondering what everyone has to say. Being a devoted fan of Lumberton even i was surprised, so i know there are others among you with comments. Lets hear them

Guest Robinhood

I didn't get to go to the Thursday games but I was there today. The Lumberton Volleyball team did what they had to do. They beat HJ and HF on Thursday.  The way the bracket was set up, they did not have to play a semi-final game.  They faced the winner of the Vidor-Silsbee semi-finals that was played at 9:00AM.  Vidor won 2 to 1.  Vidor played great.  The Championship game was played at 2:00PM between Vidor and Lumberton.

Silsbee went to the losers bracket.  Silsbee beat HF and Ozen to win Third.  Ozen has a good coach and a very talented team, they need a little more playing time together and they will do well in their district.

There were 12 teams in the tournament.

It was certainly an  :o moment but in personal opinion the supposed "losers bracket" game between ozen and silsbee was a much more technical and fast paced game than the Vidor/ Lumberton game. I was not able to make the Vidor/Silsbee game but that was in my eyes the biggest upset...

And in response to the comment about BC and silsbee... I have watched both teams play and although it will be a good game, i cast my vote for silsbee. Outside of number 6 on BC's team i didnt really notice any outstanding players

And in response to the comment about BC and silsbee... I have watched both teams play and although it will be a good game, i cast my vote for silsbee. Outside of number 6 on BC's team i didnt really notice any outstanding players

Have you seen Allison Angelle on the back row as libero? Have you seen Emily Kosh the setter, a two-time all district pick? Plus there are several other girls who can play.

Guest bleed orange

I'm yet to see them. Heck I haven't seen OF yet LOL.

Don't waste your time. Silsbee dominates! ;D

AAW is out of control. I bet he has a pill box to remind him what pills to take everyday. Don't take AAW post serious. He is old and does not realize what he is saying sometimes. I feel sorry for AAW wife. She has a place in heaven. ;D ;D ;D

AAW is out of control. I bet he has a pill box to remind him what pills to take everyday. Don't take AAW post serious. He is old and does not realize what he is saying sometimes. I feel sorry for AAW wife. She has a place in heaven. ;D ;D ;D

Bleed, there is only one thing correct in your statement and I have put it in bold. ;D

I stay in control with the help of my pills. No pill box, my wife gives me my doses each day. Seriously, I am always serious unless I am joking. Old??? Who you callin' old? I only have to go to the restroom but 10 times each day. As for not realizing what I say, well that's easy. I just do as the Romans do here on this site. I spread the BS!! ;D

Guest bleed orange

Bleed, there is only one thing correct in your statement and I have put it in bold. ;D

I stay in control with the help of my pills. No pill box, my wife gives me my doses each day. Seriously, I am always serious unless I am joking. Old??? Who you callin' old? I only have to go to the restroom but 10 times each day. As for not realizing what I say, well that's easy. I just do as the Romans do here on this site. I spread the BS!! ;D

Touche my friend. No pill box for me either, not yet. Been married for 26 years. Acually my wife has a place in heaven. Being with me all these years. Orangefield Domi-----.  ;D ;D ;D

Have you seen Allison Angelle on the back row as libero? Have you seen Emily Kosh the setter, a two-time all district pick? Plus there are several other girls who can play.

No your right, they happened to be invisible when they played Lumberton.  :P Obviously, as a Varsity player on a powerful team they can "play", I never said they couldn’t. But you watch teams day in and day out who have players that makes things happen that you would not expect because of their ability and effort they put into the game. I never said I didn’t see any other good players on BC, as you will notice now in hindsight when you re-read my previous post. I simply said she was the only outstanding performance I watched play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder