Silsbee/LCM scrimmage updates!! 35-21 LC-M/Comments

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still only 101 rushing yards on 33 carries  not a very good ave per carrie dont you thing   aggie

Yes, I agree. Silsbee was able to get some tackles for loss. Also, LCM never broke any long runs, their longest run from scrimmage was 16 yards. Also their longest pass play was 26 yards.

still only 101 rushing yards on 33 carries  not a very good ave per carrie dont you thing   aggie

You can say what you want about the yards per carry. It was so much better than last year. They could have gotten outscored and I still would have been very impressed with them. Rome wasn't built in a day just as LCM's football program won't be rebuilt in a season. Let's all be proud of the steps that are being taken in the right direction. The kids demeanor on the sidelines is so much better and it all starts with your attitude. They believe they can play and that's a start. Again Congrats to all the boys putting in the work and to Coach. Trust in what you are being told and you will continue to get better.

You can say what you want about the yards per carry. It was so much better than last year. They could have gotten outscored and I still would have been very impressed with them. Rome wasn't built in a day just as LCM's football program won't be rebuilt in a season. Let's all be proud of the steps that are being taken in the right direction. The kids demeanor on the sidelines is so much better and it all starts with your attitude. They believe they can play and that's a start. Again Congrats to all the boys putting in the work and to Coach. Trust in what you are being told and you will continue to get better.

I could not agree with you more, td. Good post!

Can one coach turn around a team?

Yes.

Last year when we played LCM, it was sad.  I was a fan from Silsbee that felt bad for the town of LCM.  As a Dad I also was concerned for the safety of the LCM players.....Not any more.  They are on the right track.

Enthusiasm does a lot for a team and town. 

After the game I saw LCM parents smiling....they had good feelings for and about their kids.  Good to see.

With that said...GO TIGERS!!!  LCM STINKS!!!  :D   

thats not a very good way to close a statement LC-M stinks,are you talking about the kids that are try there best to bring pride back to there school and there fans. go bears u are on the right track keep up the good work

Oh No Skipper....I am very happy for the parents and players for LCM.  The comment was more of a fan type thing. They were on top last night......But everyone stinks except for my Tigers.  You know... OU SUCKS!

Talk about a turnaround from last season for LC-M.  It was an enjoyable night for the Bears.  A nice crowd for a scrimmage.  Coach Crouch  is headed in the right direction.  No need to talk about the errors of the last coach.  He is gone-- nuff said.

Bears play-calling was solid.  The Bears QB was impressive.  The team showed aggression on defense.  LCM has some size and speed.  I can't wait for the season to start. 

Talk about a turnaround from last season for LC-M.  It was an enjoyable night for the Bears.  A nice crowd for a scrimmage.  Coach Crouch  is headed in the right direction.  No need to talk about the errors of the last coach.  He is gone-- nuff said.

Bears play-calling was solid.  The Bears QB was impressive.  The team showed aggression on defense.  LCM has some size and speed.  I can't wait for the season to start.   

I thought the o-line did a good job. Reed #56 soph. looked good on both sides of the ball.

Good post, T. Very true.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder