Silsbee/LCM scrimmage updates!! 35-21 LC-M/Comments

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was at market basket last night.ran into a big bear fan,he said silsbee is no where close to all the talk about how good thay are. he said his bears made it look easy,this cant be true i told him.he asked me who silsbee is playing this year i told him i had no clue.

I was suprisingly impressed with LCM. The biggest change I saw tonight was the attitude of the team. It is 180 degrees from the last few years. That's a big start for this team. Like Chad said, LCM has them a coach now. Randy will make a difference for the Bears. LCM has some good numbers with some good size and a little speed to boot. They may suprise some folks this season but definetly the Bears are headed in the right direction.

Silsbee needs improvement on the defensive side. The youth on the line and in the secondary showed tonight. Also, Silsbee had a very poor tackleing game. Too many missed or broken tackles. The Tigers have to step it up on the defensive side or the offense will really have to score alot of points to combat that weakness.

Silsbee's offense is concentrating on working on the passing game. They ran the ball very well early in the scrimmage but kind of went away from it to work on the passing game. Jeremy wasn't too sharp tonight, over threw a few open recievers. I believe that when these games start counting, the Tiger offense will come together more, starting with running the ball a bit more.

Glad all this is over, now let's get the real stuff going.

Week 0, here we come!!!

I agree with that.Best I have seen LCM in a long time.As for as Jeremy he was a little off but he had a few passes dropped also.He is a playmaker that is for sure.Best way to defend him is to keep him off the field.He will hurt you if you give him enough chances.

was at market basket last night.ran into a big bear fan,he said silsbee is no where close to all the talk about how good thay are. he said his bears made it look easy,this cant be true i told him.he asked me who silsbee is playing this year i told him i had no clue.

You must have been on isle #2.  I was on isle #4 and ran into a huge wos fan.  He told me that Nederland was terrible and that Bellow was about as overrated as you can get as a passer.  ::)  Said they would probably hold the Dogs to negative yardage for the game.  ;D  Oh, and in case you forgot...Silsbee is in your district and plays the same folks you do.  Quit stirring somebody else's pot!

The Bears looked good in their scrimmage with Silsbee.  The closer you are to the LCM program the more impressed you have to be with the underlying factors that have changed for the good in Bear Country.  I fully understand that the "NEW" Bears haven't even played a real game yet, but as an LCM fan, you HAVE to be pleased with the direction Crouch's Crew seem to be heading.  Go Bears!

skipper...Silsbee will be fine.  The QB, Johnson, is a great great athlete and could very well live up the hype and carry Silsbee on his back for a long way.   

Every one will come to see the JJ show. But I'll tell you he has the receivers and the running backs that will be in the lime light also. He will have plenty of help and all that weight will not be on his shoulders. If there is any pressure on JJ it does not come from the Silsbee fans, it come from out side. Go Tigers!!!

You must have been on isle #2.  I was on isle #4 and ran into a huge wos fan.  He told me that Nederland was terrible and that Bellow was about as overrated as you can get as a passer.   ::)  Said they would probably hold the Dogs to negative yardage for the game.   ;D   Oh, and in case you forgot...Silsbee is in your district and plays the same folks you do.  Quit stirring somebody else's pot!

The Bears looked good in their scrimmage with Silsbee.  The closer you are to the LCM program the more impressed you have to be with the underlying factors that have changed for the good in Bear Country.  I fully understand that the "NEW" Bears haven't even played a real game yet, but as an LCM fan, you HAVE to be pleased with the direction Crouch's Crew seem to be heading.  Go Bears!

skipper...Silsbee will be fine.  The QB, Johnson, is a great great athlete and could very well live up the hype and carry Silsbee on his back for a long way.   

Slam, I'm not even close to the Bear program and I can understand the changes. BTW, you didn't even come see me at the scrimmage.

I agree about JJ but they better find someone to block for him.

You must have been on isle #2.  I was on isle #4 and ran into a huge wos fan.  He told me that Nederland was terrible and that Bellow was about as overrated as you can get as a passer.   ::)  Said they would probably hold the Dogs to negative yardage for the game.   ;D   Oh, and in case you forgot...Silsbee is in your district and plays the same folks you do.  Quit stirring somebody else's pot!

Slam, I'm not even close to the Bear program and I can understand the changes. BTW, you didn't even come see me at the scrimmage.

I agree about JJ but they better find someone to block for him.

;D  You're right td...most of the changes are very easy to see.  I hope the upswing continues.

Sorry I didn't get to see you at the scrimmage, maybe we'll get a chance to visit this Friday.  LCM is open this Friday...what game will you be going to?  ;D ;D ;) 

I dont' think we've seen what Silsbee can really do yet.  I think they used Friday's scrimmage to accomplish exactly what you should in a scrimmage.  It was obvious they really wanted to work on their passing game and stayed after it.  The O-line looked a little winded on several occasions, but they worked hard to backtrack to get in some blocks after JJ danced around and seemed to scramble forever in the backfield.  I think Silsbee will be tough when the games count for real.

There is no doubt Silsbee will be tough.

As for which came I will be going to......I will not see a game this Friday night as bad as I hate to admit it. My 10 year class reunion is this Friday night.

Why would YOU be celebrating your 10 year class reunion and everybody else in your class celebrating THEIR 30th?    ??? ;D :o     

Don't place too much emphasis on these scrimmages. There fun to watch and see people play but they are no real game. I hate scores being posted in scrimmages because you never know who was playing the whole time. One team could have some second teamers in while the other has there first. Anyways...I hope LC-M has a great season under a new coach and gets on the right path.

As for which came I will be going to......I will not see a game this Friday night as bad as I hate to admit it. My 10 year class reunion is this Friday night.

Why would YOU be celebrating your 10 year class reunion and everybody else in your class celebrating THEIR 30th?    ??? ;D :o     

Not your class reunion mine!  ;)

Boy if that isn't the Pot calling the Kettle black ..... I don't know what is  ;D ;D

That's what I keep trying to tell him. I was still in elementary school when Slam graduated.

Thank you for acknowledging the fact that I graduated...some people have their doubts.    ;D

And for the record, you are BOTH older than I am! (if you add your ages together)  :P

Isn't there some law against abusing the elderly?

Easy on him guys.  He just got his GED 10 yrs ago.  Why he waited so long who knows.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder