College Soccer made is SE Texas!

SFA

Its bigger than you thought!

Based on current rosters (that i can find) for all but D3, last years rosters and this years commitments for D3.

Sr.  Neresa Taylor, Defender, UT-El Paso, Conference USA, (D1) Kelly

Sr. Jenna Jones, Defender, E. Tx Baptist Univ., American Southwest,(D3) Lumberton

Sr. Juan Olua, Midfield, E. Tx Baptist Univ., American Southwest, (D3) PN-G

Jr. Erin Binagia, Midfield, Lamar, Southland, (D1) Nederland

So. Matt Kirby Midfield, U. of Denver, Mountain Pacific Sports Federation, (D1) Kelly

So. Brent Waldrup, Midfield, UT-Tyler, American Southwest Conference, (D3) Lumberton

So. Brittany Ansel, Defender, UT, Dallas, American Southwest Conference, (D3),  PN-G

Fr. Nathan Stockie, Goalkeeper, Long Island University, Northeast Conference, (D1) Kelly

Fr. Travis Greenway, Midfield, Delta State, Gulf South Conference, (D2) Vidor

Fr. Ryan Washburn, Defender, Southwestern Univ., SCAC, (D3), Nederland

Fr. Taylor Granato, Midfield, Concordia Univ., SCAC, (D3), Lumberton

Fr. Jacob Fairchild, Forward, William Penn, Midwest Collegiate Conference, NAIA, West Brook

Fr. Sam Gurski, Goalkeeper, William Penn, Midwest Collegiate Conference, NAIA, West Brook

Basic breakdowns.

9 males, 4 female

4 D1, 1 D2, 6 D3, 2 NAIA

8 TX, 2, IA, 1 CO, 1, MS, 1 NY

1 Forwards, 6 mid., 4 defender, 2 GK

3 Sr., 1, Jr., 3 So., 6 Fr.

Kelly 3 (3 D1)

Lumberton 3 (3 D3)

PN-G 2 (2 D3)

WB 2 (2 NAIA)

Nederland 2 (1 D1, 1 D3)

Vidor 1 (D2)

Websites:

UT, El Paso

This is the hidden content, please

E. Tx Baptist Univ.

Lamar

U. of Denver

UT-Tyler

UT, Dallas

Long Island University

Delta State

Southwestern Univ.

Concordia Univ.

William Penn

Thanks for the post, SFA! It's great to see Southeast Texas so well represented. I understand Mat Kirby and U. of Denver played SMU in Houston over the weekend. Kirby apparently started and played well. Wished I had learned of this game earlier. I would like to have seen it.

Noticed M. Sladaritz is not on your list. Did she leave Lamar? (question posed on another post)

Also, understand B. Waldrup is no longer playing for UT-Tyler. Not sure why. Has he transferred?

Add to the list Randi Paine from Lumberton. She will be playing for UT-Dallas I believe.

Good luck to all this year!

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATES

i'm pretty sure Juan graduated from ETBU already.

Also, Waldrup is no longer on the roster at UTT... anyone know what's up with that? 

Kirby is seeing extensive playing time at Denver, starting all but one game, with a goal and team-leading 3 assists. 

Granato has scored a goal for Concordia.

Jenna Jones starts every game for ETBU, and Ansel does so for as well for a very solid UTD.

Taylor has started every game for an 8-2 UTEP team.  Very impressive.

Binagia has played in 6 games for LU, no starts.

Greenway has made 3 appearances for Delta St, no starts.

Jacob Fairchild has appeared in 6 games for WP, 2 starts.

Stockie and Gurskie have yet to see action, but as they are goal keepers, they aren't going to be subbed into a game unless someone is hurt.

Ryan Washburn has yet to see action.

Travis has been playing on the reserve team also.  I believe they have 2 more games.  He travels with the varsity team and has gotten some playing time.  The varsity team has just started conference play.  Hopefully Travis will get more playing time after the reserve team finishes their schedule.  I talked to his coach after the LA college game and he told me Travis is doing very well and will be a great asset to Delta State  ;D ;D.  Most important of all - Travis loves where he is at.  Not only is he getting his education - he is able to play soccer also. 

Travis has been playing on the reserve team also.  I believe they have 2 more games.  He travels with the varsity team and has gotten some playing time.  The varsity team has just started conference play.  Hopefully Travis will get more playing time after the reserve team finishes their schedule.  I talked to his coach after the LA college game and he told me Travis is doing very well and will be a great asset to Delta State  ;D ;D.  Most important of all - Travis loves where he is at.  Not only is he getting his education - he is able to play soccer also. 

good luck to him!  i know i loved having the chance to play college soccer while i got my degree!  it's great that he's enjoying himself so far!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder