Best player in SETX

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best player for 2009 is forthcoming.Who was the best last year that's history.There is to many to pick one. :)The folks who keep up with all the poop Like the young QB Johnson from Silsbee-Hard to not think he's the guy right now at this point on offense.Let's look at it again at district play-But the Dayton team is loaded again for a possible 3 peat semi-finals run.The Broncos were the last team playing in SETX last year-The young fellow is excited-so are us oldtimers.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

What happens next Friday  ???

Dayton vs. Lumberton

Yeah, I know...but you questioned the "beastliness" of Beard at Bronco stadium so I thought maybe he was going to wrestle 2 gators or something like that, and I'd hate to miss that.   ;D

no hes gonna be wrestlin a gang of broncos which is much worse.. he will regret coming here.. ill make sure of it

You are no threat to him whatsoever. He can take care of himself...trust me.

Especially for somone who is never mentioned in all the talk about dayton on here.

hey buc of 2010 u can suck my censored! cant none of yall suit up and hang with me so censored u and yea these dumbass polls are biased to the shitty beaumont schools.

Not biased just more BMT people vote than other places

Especially for somone who is never mentioned in all the talk about dayton on here.

hey buc of 2010 u can suck my censored! cant none of yall suit up and hang with me so censored u and yea these dumbass polls are biased to the shitty beaumont schools.

Not biased just more BMT people vote than other places

Come on guys the internet bully is scaring me lmao what a joke

Looks like buckin'bronco can't put his money where his filthy mouth is....they got kicked by a measley ol' Orange County team last night.....can't wait to see what the Beaumont teams do to them!!!!!  Don't mouth off if you can't back it up, bronco!

What colleges are scouting#66?Best in the state?Not hardly,I have been around Bronco football since the 60's.It's great to be excited bout your team and YOUR Favorite players are not everybody else's.Voice your opinion without assuming you know it all-In other words try to promote Dayton football and not degrade or use foul language.If nobody can hang with you are you meaning in a football uniform?In Broncoland the word assume broken down means -Don't make an AS_U ME.

What colleges are scouting#66?Best in the state?Not hardly,I have been around Bronco football since the 60's.It's great to be excited bout your team and YOUR Favorite players are not everybody else's.Voice your opinion without assuming you know it all-In other words try to promote Dayton football and not degrade or use foul language.If nobody can hang with you are you meaning in a football uniform?In Broncoland the word assume broken down means -Don't make an AS_U ME.

Texas State, SFA, Utep

and i apologize for my foul mouth they just made me mad. and yes i mean in a football uniform.

Texas State, SFA, Utep

and i apologize for my foul mouth they just made me mad. and yes i mean in a football uniform.

Those are just the ones in Texas- there are about 9 all together that have shown interest.  I have to agree with ya 100% on this one buckin- he is a beast!  ;)

Texas State, SFA, Utep

also....Iowa, Utah, and about 5 others throughout the US.

yes me and him have all the same schools looking at us. and also New Mexico State, Kansas State

Texas State, SFA, Utep

yes me and him have all the same schools looking at us. and also New Mexico State, Kansas State

That is fantastic buckin and great work last night!!! You guys definitely have others looking to you for leadership this year and I have no doubt you all will do a fine job at it!  I also have no doubt you guys will figure things out and have another outstanding year!!!  Stay focused and humble... and take the time to really appreciate and enjoy the experience!!!

See ya on the field next Friday night young man!

Texas State, SFA, Utep

That is fantastic buckin and great work last night!!! You guys definitely have others looking to you for leadership this year and I have no doubt you all will do a fine job at it!  I also have no doubt you guys will figure things out and have another outstanding year!!!  Stay focused and humble... and take the time to really appreciate and enjoy the experience!!!

See ya on the field next Friday night young man!

thank you and i am looking forward to the rest of the year. everyone that has come through dayton since 96 is extremely lucky. Not everyone is able to play for a living legend like coach stewart. he as well as the assistant coaches are like fathers to us.. they want wat is best for us and keep us out of trouble and when we dont know wat to do we look to them for guidance. Thank u dayton coaches.

That's great and your apology say's who you are as a athelete.It is ok at Dayton, the game last night means squat as all the other early scrimmages and pre-season.My point it's early-can't change the past-Broncos have a good team and proved that last night-Game in the trenches Broncos dominated-Secondary needs a little tweaking.Why didn't Evan Brown suit up?Hope my friend DW has a good yr.too.#45 was awesome all night.Keep on Buckin.

Looks like buckin'bronco can't put his money where his filthy mouth is....they got kicked by a measley ol' Orange County team last night.....can't wait to see what the Beaumont teams do to them!!!!!  Don't mouth off if you can't back it up, bronco!

:D  They played WO-S and WO-S is not a "measley ol' Orange County team, but nice try.  ;)

Looks like buckin'bronco can't put his money where his filthy mouth is....they got kicked by a measley ol' Orange County team last night.....can't wait to see what the Beaumont teams do to them!!!!!  Don't mouth off if you can't back it up, bronco!

:D  They played WO-S and WO-S is not a "measley ol' Orange County team, but nice try.  ;)

ya w u need ta getcha facts straight WOS is the 3A powerhouse! we lost to a great team! not like kingwood park or something like that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder