Best player in SETX

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's a big lineman with a number like 68 or 75.

It should be a big D-lineman but he doesnt wear a big number.

#45 Tony Hill Dayton Broncos or #32 Aron Jenkins Dayton Broncos.

buckin,

looks like a pretty solid defense again for the broncos. who will be the broncos QB this year?

well it looks like as of now Payton Ploch. He's an excellent passer and an excellent runner, he will step up to Cody Greens footsteps.

Oh buckin bronco 09 likes tootin his own horn alot. ;) Ain't that right Mr. Hill? ;D

to bad this aint tony hill. lol. but he is a true star. watch out the THRILL is comin this year baby and so are the rest of the Broncos. Everybody out there....COME GETCHA SOME!!!!

Oh buckin bronco 09 likes tootin his own horn alot. ;) Ain't that right Mr. Hill? ;D

to bad this aint tony hill. lol. but he is a true star. watch out the THRILL is comin this year baby and so are the rest of the Broncos. Everybody out there....COME GETCHA SOME!!!!

Yeah, right. ::)

Love that e-mail address. ;)

lol. ya u caught me haha

but everything i said is true

Dayton Broncos all the way this year...mark my words...everyone from dayton should get 1st team everything.. ull see.

is this perhaps a dayton coach?

lol. ya u caught me haha

Dayton Broncos all the way this year...mark my words...everyone from dayton should get 1st team everything.. ull see.

Not hardly.

First team everything, huh? Quit drinking the Koolaid son. ::)

lol. ya u caught me haha

Not hardly.

lol. its very easy for u people to sit on ur computer and talk about highschool kids when u dont play. suit up and come to Dayton and see what happens... u just got bucked off son :o

Aren't you that guy that sells cars and trucks in Silsbee??

lol. ya u caught me haha

That's impressive 10 posts and you've thoroughly made a fool of yourself lol. 1st team everything is worse than bragging on ur own self. You don't seriously think that do you?

lol. ya u caught me haha

Not hardly.

lol. its very easy for u people to sit on ur computer and talk about highschool kids when u dont play. suit up and come to Dayton and see what happens... u just got bucked off son :o

Been there, done that.

These yutes today, oyay. ::)

What happens next Friday  ???

Dayton vs. Lumberton

Yeah, I know...but you questioned the "beastliness" of Beard at Bronco stadium so I thought maybe he was going to wrestle 2 gators or something like that, and I'd hate to miss that.   ;D

no hes gonna be wrestlin a gang of broncos which is much worse.. he will regret coming here.. ill make sure of it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami