Kirbyville vs. Diboll Predictions?

Kirbyville

I agree.

Just basing solely on what I saw at Kirbyville's and Diboll's scrimmages Saturday, I believe Kirbyville will have the better team. A lot of things can happen before then, teams can better or get worse. But right now I would have to give Kirbyville the edge.

Hey Aggies, how did Diboll look in their scrimmage? I know they're young this year with only two returning starters. Just like K,ville they'll have a new qb leading the team, but from what I hear their sophomore Rb is the real deal. It seems Diboll and K,ville are both in a rebuild season, so that opening game should answer alot of questions for both programs.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirbyville

I agree.

Just basing solely on what I saw at Kirbyville's and Diboll's scrimmages Saturday, I believe Kirbyville will have the better team. A lot of things can happen before then, teams can better or get worse. But right now I would have to give Kirbyville the edge.

Good assessment Aggies, Kirbyville looked good in their scrimmage Saturday.

Kirbyville

I agree.

Hey Aggies, how did Diboll look in their scrimmage? I know they're young this year with only two returning starters. Just like K,ville they'll have a new qb leading the team, but from what I hear their sophomore Rb is the real deal. It seems Diboll and K,ville are both in a rebuild season, so that opening game should answer alot of questions for both programs.

First of all, the playing condition of the field that Diboll and HJ scrimmaged on was not very good. It is a new practice field for HJ with the sod just being laid a week ago and it showed. It was very slippery and it was difficult for both team to move the ball down field.

Diboll looked okay. They do have two good looking players in the QB and RB. They also have two huge offensive tackles but I was not impressed with their blocking abilities. The Diboll QB had to do a lot of roll outs to complete any passes. The HJ defense is very salty. Diboll looks okay on the defensive side, has good size with some speed.

This was just the first scrimmage and with the playing conditions, maybe it is not fair to assess either team in that scrimmage. I still say Kirbyville takes that opener and I don't see Diboll making the playoffs.

i say kville 42-14...diboll didnt look that great against hj. they do have good speed on defense and the sophmore running back is pretty good..but hj managed to beat them this year. well in my book they win but some people doesnt count pick 6's. 

Man Kville has no chance!!!! Diboll might do some nasty things to them  boys, LOL!

All right....be careful what you ask for. Last year Kirbyville took alot of starters out when it was 31-14. Diboll better step their game up if talkin about whoopin Kirbyville. My predictions Kirbyville by as much as Coach Alvarez want.

Now I will go ahead and give my prediction....Kville takes it...Shocked? ;D  No doubt Diboll has a good RB and up and coming QB but Kville's defense will be better than most think after losing alot of key players....not to mention the offense that they churn out yr after yr....alot of guys returning that got some quality time last yr.....and JohnsTon being there doesn't hurt at all.

which shows exactly how much you know about kirbyville and Coach Alvarez!! 

Let's see here doc holiday, what exactly do you mean? 

A) Keeping timeouts?  ( not in this case, panic had already set in)

B) Don't have a kicker?

C) Even if you had a kicker, Alvarez goes for the td from the 26 yd line?

C'mon lunger, enlighten me!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics