Kirbyville vs. Diboll Predictions?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which shows exactly how much you know about kirbyville and Coach Alvarez!! 

Let's see here doc holiday, what exactly do you mean? 

A) Keeping timeouts?  ( not in this case, panic had already set in)

B) Don't have a kicker?

C) Even if you had a kicker, Alvarez goes for the td from the 26 yd line?

C'mon lunger, enlighten me!

Anahuac hunts Kirbyville.....find them and get torn off the bone!!! How that sounds to you?  ;D

Guest rykerx144

Yes, I suppose - content of the pic wasn't specified, but at least it shows up now!

lol sorry i couldnt help it!  The pictures kinda hard to see can you tell me what it is?  It kinda looks like B Jackson stiff arming a panther into the ground!  but probably not right!  That a fairy tale remember!

Yes, I suppose - content of the pic wasn't specified, but at least it shows up now!

lol sorry i couldnt help it!  The pictures kinda hard to see can you tell me what it is?   It kinda looks like B Jackson stiff arming a panther into the ground!  but probably not right!  That a fairy tale remember!

Too bad that Owl isn't around this year, huh?  Yes, I knew it was one of my panthers on the ground - thanks for the reminder.  Heck, I didn't expect us to win that game last year, nor did I think we'd kick onside every time either!  Short field all dang night, not that we could stop you guys anyway - clock would've run out a little faster!!!

Good luck to your cats and the matchup this year should be more even come November!!

Guest wildcat58

cats will prevail 33-20, ford and rhodes will have a good night, reload with good athletes and game plan and u will have success. Diboll QB and RB will score on the cats, but defense will come on. cats start with a win.

Bottomline for me, I hope the Jacks whoop some butt and I hope they look good doing it, they are some the best kids I have ever known and the parents, coaches and town as a whole are A CLASS!!!! GO JACKS GO!!!

Big Caleb Stanford, get'em kid this is the season of your life boy!!!!!

Welcome to Lumberjack Stadium.....

End of First Quareter  KVILLE 13  Diboll 12

Half Time   KVILLE 27  Diboll 19

third Quarter  KVILLE 42  Diboll 25

END  KVILLE 59  Diboll 25

LOL...yea looks like he must have been the one working the score board the other night..LOL That is funny.

Pretty close there Triskiadeka!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed