Silsbee Eye's District Title

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it goes OT. I cant call it.

I would not be suprised, scooter. This will be a very exciting game.

are they both D1 or both D2? any chance they will meet in the playoffs?

Silsbee will go DI, WOS DII. You only have one DI rep in classes 3A and down.

darn, woulda loved to see them in the playoffs at PN-G Stadium.  ;D

That would be nice. It would give the Tigers a chance to extend their playoff winning streak over WOS.

(before WOS87 jumps on this, these two teams have only faced each other once in the playoffs, with Silsbee coming out on top 21-20 in '98)

That would be nice. It would give the Tigers a chance to extend their playoff winning streak over WOS.

(before WOS87 jumps on this, these two teams have only faced each other once in the playoffs, with Silsbee coming out on top 21-20 in '98)

i remember that game---played in P.A.!

i remember that game---played in P.A.!

Yep, I was at that game and remember it very well. Silsbee scored on their first offensive play (which was the first play of the game) to go up 7-0 and never trailed. WOS did have a chance to tie but missed the extra point. Silsbee also missed three field goal attempts in the 3rd and 4th quarters to put the game away.

LOL...  very funny AggiesAreWe.

Interesting facts about that 1998 season...

WO-S won more games that season than Silsbee going 10-1 (91% winning percentage) to their 9-5 (64% winning percentage)

WO-S outscored Silsbee in head-to-head games that season 37-21 as we beat you guys 17-0 in a non-district game earlier that season.  

Again good luck!

;D

LOL...  very funny AggiesAreWe.

Interesting facts about that 1998 season...

WO-S won more games that season than Silsbee going 10-1 (91% winning percentage) to their 9-5 (64% winning percentage)

WO-S outscored Silsbee in head-to-head games that season 37-21 as we beat you guys 17-0 in a non-district game earlier that season.  

Again good luck!

;D

Looks like somebody got better and somebody didn't as the season progressed.

I'll take 9 wins and a regional final loss over 10 wins and a first round loss any day.

I'll take 9 wins and a regional final loss over 10 wins and a first round loss any day.

I'll take a 10-1 record in 1998 and the success WO-S has had since then over advancing to the 1998 Quarterfinals and losing and have it being the best season to date since 1977

I'll take a 10-1 record in 1998 and the success WO-S has had since then over advancing to the 1998 Quarterfinals and losing and have it being the best season to date since 1977

thank you.... he doesnt get it!

Oh, that's a no brainer. I would certainly prefer that too. But we were just comparing THAT '98 season, not any other season, in that conversasion.

I mean if we are going to compare all the years combined, then certainly I would prefer WOS's football seasons over Silsbee's. No one is disputing that. Anyone and everyone can see that.

heeeeeees  back:  after talking to my mentor, (skipper)   i have decided to apologize to all of the Silsbee Fans on this blog.  i sincerely apologize to all of you for bringing out your lack of knowledge of football and debating. i hope all of you will accept my honest apology and i hope all of you have learned something from this experience.  remember  "IT`S  OK  TO BE A LOSER."   thanks to all of you ahead of time  for  accepting my apology.  

heeeeeees  back:  after talking to my mentor, (skipper)   i have decided to apologize to all of the Silsbee Fans on this blog.  i sincerely apologize to all of you for bringing out your lack of knowledge of football and debating. i hope all of you will except my honest apology and i hope all of you have learned something from this experience.  remember  "IT`S  OK  TO BE A LOSER."   thanks to all of you ahead of time  for excepting my apology. 

Boy someone is bound and determined to give WOS fans a bad rep.

Good thing I don't lump all Mustang fans together. Some do have and show class.

i sincerely apologize to all of you for bringing out your lack of knowledge of football and debating. i hope all of you will except my honest apology and i hope all of you have learned something from this experience.  remember  "IT`S  OK  TO BE A LOSER."  thanks to all of you ahead of time  for excepting my apology.

You are something else peveto, I have several things for you:  First, a good debater knows that one must present evidence to support his/her argument.  Let's have a look at what brilliance you bestowed upon us...

I AM POSITIVE THAT silsbe WILL WIN THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR.

What makes you so sure they won't since you are obviously a WOS fan.  If you want to debate, bring something to the table...Second, as far as saying all Silsbee fans know nothing about football, you haven't said one thing that makes me believe you know anything about football.

And lastly, I'm sure the fans of Silsbee wouldn't mind accepting your apology except you spelled accept except which makes it impossible to accept.  Anyway, for being a master of the English language, I'll leave you with this...

fail-owned-police-car-door-spelling.jpg

Guest tigersvoice

heeeeeees  back:  after talking to my mentor, (skipper)   i have decided to apologize to all of the Silsbee Fans on this blog.  i sincerely apologize to all of you for bringing out your lack of knowledge of football and debating. i hope all of you will except my honest apology and i hope all of you have learned something from this experience.  remember  "IT`S  OK  TO BE A LOSER."   thanks to all of you ahead of time  for excepting my apology. 

Yes, I have learned something from this experience.  I have learned that WOS87 certainly does not have a second identification on this site in the name of "speveto."

LETS STOP ALL THIS.LETS JUST GET ON WITH SOMETHING ELSE(END IT) some of us are sick of it.

I am ready, skip. Maybe you should tell your buddy speveto. He said he talked to you about this and according to his post you told him to apologize for Silsbee fans being stupid and for them being losers.

LETS STOP ALL THIS.LETS JUST GET ON WITH SOMETHING ELSE(END IT) some of us are sick of it.

I am ready, skip. Maybe you should tell your buddy speveto. He said he talked to you about this and according to his post you told him to apologize for Silsbee fans being stupid and for them being losers.

I told you Aggie to ignore Speveto. He is not going to stop posting stupid stuff on this site, and it does not seem to matter who talks to him. Keep standing your ground and don't let spev stop you from posting good things about our Tigers. We tiger fans have always giving WOS their respect. I was with James Haynes Sunday, as you know, and I complimented him and the mustangs for their accomplishments. It goes without saying, Dan Hooks is probably one of the top three head coaches in the state. He certainly is arguably the best in the area.    

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33