West Brook @ Katy

I know the season hasn't begun yet but I was wanting to know people's prediction's on this game. I wanted to see it last year but it was cancelled because of hurricane ike. Not sure if I will be able to make the drive out to Katy for this one. However, I am anxious to see how West Brook will do against the defending state champs.

I know the season hasn't begun yet but I was wanting to know people's prediction's on this game. I wanted to see it last year but it was cancelled because of hurricane ike. Not sure if I will be able to make the drive out to Katy for this one. However, I am anxious to see how West Brook will do against the defending state champs.

Save your gas. Katy will take this one by a couple of td's.

I cant believe we are actually entertaining this thread. I stand behind my Bruins no matter what the situation. Most of you that know me will tell you that I am a straight shooter and I call them like I see them. I mean nothing bad when I say this, but West Brook will get spanked by Katy....especially since the game is being played at their house. We might be able to play with them for the first quarter or so, but they will eventually adjust to our game plan and will shut us down. Typical Katy football.......I predict Katy 42  West Brook 10.

Save my gas?  I'm walking to the stadium!

Let me see how Brook plays Central and Ozen.  Then I will say how much Brook will lose by to Katy...

Grad if you get a chance walk over and check out the renovations to Rhodes. Crazily cool.

WB will be ok. Putting it all together for a deep playoff run in 2010

unless micheals little brother get as good as him WB will struggle for sometime to come...

OMG, you never cease to amaze me at some of the ignorant things that you say. Last years team was not about a one-man team. True, Michaels was an offensive threat, and he has gone on to bigger and better things....but he was not ALL of the offensive production. I can tell you, his brother is not as good as he was. Like Bear said, this year is going to be about getting a young team some experience and preparing for the 2010 season. We will be OK this year, and we will lose some games. Our defense is definitely going to be one of our strong points this year, and with some experience at the skill positions, we should be in good shape for the playoffs. Stick around and see what the 2010 team looks like, cause from what I hear and see, we are gonna give some teams a run for their money. And NO, we will not be struggling for sometime...as you say. We are young and inexperienced, but we're gonna be OK this year.

WB will be ok. Putting it all together for a deep playoff run in 2010

unless micheals little brother get as good as him WB will struggle for sometime to come...

OMG, you never cease to amaze me at some of the ignorant things that you say. Last years team was not about a one-man team. True, Michaels was an offensive threat, and he has gone on to bigger and better things....but he was not ALL of the offensive production. I can tell you, his brother is not as good as he was. Like Bear said, this year is going to be about getting a young team some experience and preparing for the 2010 season. We will be OK this year, and we will lose some games. Our defense is definitely going to be one of our strong points this year, and with some experience at the skill positions, we should be in good shape for the playoffs. Stick around and see what the 2010 team looks like, cause from what I hear and see, we are gonna give some teams a run for their money. And NO, we will not be struggling for sometime...as you say. We are young and inexperienced, but we're gonna be OK this year.

ok if you insist....the talent in beaumont is really going down especially after this 2009 class has left have you noticed that noone in beaumont is committed or even hold scholarship offers from D-1 programs? I wasn't trying to make it like that micheals man team im saying that i dont think his kind of talent will be around for a WB for a while and as you should know every good team has a superstar

Katy runs the 3-4 defense and runs out of the I while WB leads the area in 'Sissy Ball' teams on offense and runs a 4-3.

I'll take Katy by 17 but I'm interested on NS vs. Katy week 1....

SFA talking to a local coach this morning and was telling me that Katy teaches their kids to chop block. Says that Katy has a hard time getting games bc there is are often times that a defensive hurt bc way Katy blocks. Thoughts or comments?

Katy runs the 3-4 defense and runs out of the I while WB leads the area in 'Sissy Ball' teams on offense and runs a 4-3.

SFA talking to a local coach this morning and was telling me that Katy teaches their kids to chop block. Says that Katy has a hard time getting games bc there is are often times that a defensive hurt bc way Katy blocks. Thoughts or comments?

The last time I saw Katy, it was when they played PAM in the 3rd round in '04.  Their O-line was big enough to use proper technique.  They had this kid @tailback who was an all-state wrestler.  Now NS beat Katy 10-7 last year but Conroe McCollough(Y'all know them as the Woodlands) ran Katy out of the gym while hurting 6 Tigers in the process....

Never heard Katy being accused of chop blocking or high-low tactics...

The last time I saw Katy, it was when they played PAM in the 3rd round in '04.  Their O-line was big enough to use proper technique.  They had this kid @tailback who was an all-state wrestler.  Now NS beat Katy 10-7 last year but Conroe McCollough(Y'all know them as the Woodlands) ran Katy out of the gym while hurting 6 Tigers in the process....

Never heard Katy being accused of chop blocking or high-low tactics...

Chap was from NS so maybe getting ready for a whopping.  ???

I stand next to you 82 Champ......I will back DA' Brook, no matter who we play. 

I think our young men have been ready to play Katy for a while....I saw at the 7 on 7 tourney.

They want these popular schools...the small things seperate good from great and great from the best....We're going to see where we are at come week one...can't look past Ozen...one at a time...one at a time.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin