The one high school coach you would want to coach your team?

Guest Lions

In relationship to Price at BH, yeah, I'm not always on the same page with him, but to his credit, take a look at the Southeast Coaches records on this site: From 1998-2006, thats as far as listed as of now, he had almost an 82% winning record, thats #2 for all coaches in the SETX area.. Those aren't my numbers, thats straight from the record book.... So at least in that time frame he was doing something right. Lets see what they do this year.. "IF" he plays his best talent, and not just kids that have been pampered for the last 2 or 3 years, but kids that earn it and have heart, I believe it'll be a better year for BH.. (I heard their were kids last year that skipped a practice and were found at the local McDonalds eatin a burger)...In my football days they would have been riding the bench for a while..or booted offf the team..Gotta have dicipline and no one player or group of players is more important than the team as a whole. We'll see..

PS: I'm old enough to remember when their were some at University of Texas read to fire Coach Darrel Royal in 1976...He actually retired that year under pressure from alumni..(3 national championships to his credit).... Now the stadium is named after him....

I'd have to go with Dayton's Stewart.  If you look at where the program was before he came in and compare it to what it is now, it's really something.  He was able to completely change the culture of not only the athletic program, but of the community. He's also been able to make much needed improvements to the facilities (new bleachers, new lights, new field, weight room, etc).  However, if I had a brand new school and I was looking long term, I might go with Jerry Stewart II because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and he's not close to retirement.

Guest falcons93

I'll settle for Charlie Brown if we can finally get rid of BH's Price.

how about we send you the one we have here in huffman and the whole staff for yours? deal?  ;D

I would like HOOKS are BARBAY ( from newton) Neither one of them cares about your name or what people thinks about them they just turn out players with hard work and dedication. I would also like to see ELMORE from Bridge City from a few years ago The man is a Beast and very christian. Also a great motivator

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin