who will have the best offensive line/defensive line next year

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Centrals O-line should Be pretty good..Only Two left..

The Center Cantue is pretty good. Is he still there?

Centrals O-line should Be pretty good..Only Two left..

The Center Cantue is pretty good. Is he still there?

Yes hes still thier but theyve Moved him to Guard..Plus a 300lb that Didnt Play Last Yr...So they Should Be pretty Good Next Yr..

PNG's O line is pretty darn big !  To me it looked like both tackles were 6' 2" - 6' 4" and around 250 each, one of the guards were about the same size as the tackles. The other guard and the center were pretty big as well !!! Not to sure about the D line, but I'm thinking they may be looking more at quickness and agility than overall size.

The JV team had some good size on both sides of the ball as well. The incoming freshman team is going to have some incredible size too ! my son is 14 and 1 inch away from 6' ! his 2 friends were here last night who are O linemen and those 2 boys are huge ! one is 6'2" and about 230 lbs and the other one is alittle smaller ! My son is about 215 ! and that's just from GMS ! I know PNMS had some big ol boys as well !  I see PNG having some incredible size and strength for years to come on the O & D lines !!!

Justin Brock I think is 6'4", 260, Keshawn is 6', 267, Jermaine Bowman, 6'2" 300, Quinton Pollard 6'2" 240, Roynald Allen, 6'1" 220......but they play like they're 6-5 280, lol....Our D-line is very strong.

That's a 6'2 average and a 257 average. A little off from your 6'5 280 lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder