72 members have voted

1. 1. who wins this game

• HD
    • HARDIN

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a quality source I have learned that the Bobcats have posted a picture of Hardin Hornet's star running back in the locker room for motivation. Supposedly the picture is of him sometime around the 2nd quarter of tonights game....

here's the link to the actual picture....

This is the hidden content, please

That's funny !!!

There so many games that would be nice to watch and this is one of them. Good luck to both teams and hope everyone plays safe and has a great game. Congrads to Hardin on your new stadium bc looks nice.

Must take my hat off to Hardin...they looked pretty solid last night.  I am not sure if H-D's running game was just that bad, or whether Hardin's "D" was that good...but either way it was still a fun game to watch. Any word on the status of the injured Hornet player from the first half of the game...i think his name was Hunter Davis possibly.  He looks like the best offensive player on the Hardin team, opposed to Villemez.  Congrats Hardin on a well played game.

all i know is these guys from HD better hope that Haynes is feeling generous because he knows what this rivalry means and thanks to HD 55 he has seem to let everyone on this website know and this is not the year for HD to be running their mouths at Hardin because it could get ugly. HD55 if you think that gilmore kid is a beast wait until you watch the Villamez kid he will look like a man among boys aginst HD

NO PRESSURE HORNETS !!!!!!!!! It's just us the little 1A down the street. VILLAMEZ is my hero too !!!!!!!!! I hope he likes snot bubbles and getting hit in the mouth !!! NO throwing up Friday night !!! Them H-D HEAD-HUNTERS COMING !!! 

What happened to the mighty HD "Head hunters"?  Looks like they were the ones blowing snot bubbles and getting hit in the mouth. 

Feared by who 55? 

From a quality source I have learned that the Bobcats have posted a picture of Hardin Hornet's star running back in the locker room for motivation. Supposedly the picture is of him sometime around the 2nd quarter of tonights game....

here's the link to the actual picture....

This is the hidden content, please

Yeah this picture showed to be such a great motivator! LOL

man this  guy dont want to admit defeat.. give it a break.. let the kids be kids and play ball

ALOT OF SMACK TALK FROM A  1A SCHOOL . THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL BEAT HARDIN  ;) ;)

We heard that crap last year. Guess who won !!! H-D WON !!! This ole 1A small school has a tradition of beating bigger schools. Last year all we heard on here was how Stelly and Villamez was gonna kill H-D. Aaron Cook rushed for more yards than Stelly and Villamez combined. Also that Bobcat defense was hitting Hardin in the mouth all night. H-D has always shut down Hardin's stars like Andre Fairley,John Ballew,Pat Reescano,Peanut Reescano, John Stelly and Mitch Villamez.

Good grief Villemez did not play the 3rd qtr and was hobbling in the fourth qtr. Yes he was cramping because he was out of shape. Your team was mainly seniors last yr and ours were soph's and juniors with 3 starting seniors. You scored your extra pts, we didn't. That was it. We scored the same td's as you, with a young team and without Hunter Davis. Guess what, Villemez is 20 lbs bigger and in shape and we are the senior team this year. Plus we have (team included) listened to idiots like you all year with your tasteless comments. This year we are planning to make a statement and I assure this, you will not like the outcome!!

I got your idiot ''PUNK''!!! I really hope yall quit being a door mat and play ball. Please beat a little ole 1A team. So funny !!! Your suppose to win retard. OWNED !!! 43-6 since my Grandpa was a kid. Embarrassing !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder