What Game Will You Absolutely NOT Miss This Year?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First 3 games. 

1. Brook - They have become so cocky it blinds their judgement.  No superstar to bail them out this year.

2. Memorial - After the fiasco with the 7 on 7 with the temper flaring, I'm sure that this game with be a must see.

3. Galveston Ball - No love loss between the Tors and Jags when we used to play them every year. Long history.

I'll lean toward the West Brook game.

I'm looking forward to the playoffs this year. The regular season games could be interesting, especially the first 2 or 3 games. The Brook may suprise a few folks this season. I keep hearing some say, "no superstars to bail them out" (Soulja), but I think we'll be OK with what we've got. If we get to play all our scheduled games this season, we should be more than ready for what we'll see in the postseason. Good luck to all our opponents........especially your Jags, Soulja! I sincerely hope they have a great year! (sarcasm) LOL! :D

I'm looking forward to the playoffs this year. The regular season games could be interesting, especially the first 2 or 3 games. The Brook may suprise a few folks this season. I keep hearing some say, "no superstars to bail them out" (Soulja), but I think we'll be OK with what we've got. If we get to play all our scheduled games this season, we should be more than ready for what we'll see in the postseason. Good luck to all our opponents........especially your Jags, Soulja! I sincerely hope they have a great year! (sarcasm) LOL! :D

There's no sarcasm... You know you want to be a Jag fan.  Remember, it's not too late!

Have fun with Northshore.

And Katy and Westfield!

And Katy and Westfield!

;D

And Katy and Westfield!

Lets not forget Aldine Eisenhower.....and Central........hmmmmmmm, thats probably all we have to worry about! Realistically, I see WB finishing 6-4 in the regular season.....maybe 7-3, with a 4-1 district mark. This will most likely be a down year for the Bruins, but we're hopefull and optimistic about the 2010 season. THEN, you better watch out. It should be a long season for the Bruins.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder