What Game Will You Absolutely NOT Miss This Year?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys --can i come out and play.

BTW--who was that guy from PAM that used to say that Bruin fans are like cock roaches coming out of the wood-work.

Well Here I am. 

Expect a slow start---but improvement along the way.  They have lots to work with --- but experience --comes with working with lots.  LOL

Hey Soulja  this just might be the year Central gets to borrow the Trophy--lol---Polish it and take good care of it--cause we gonna want it back in good shape.  And if you dont get it this year, then it will be another long wait. 

Hey guys --can i come out and play.

BTW--who was that guy from PAM that used to say that Bruin fans are like cock roaches coming out of the wood-work.

Well Here I am. 

Expect a slow start---but improvement along the way.  They have lots to work with --- but experience --comes with working with lots.  LOL

Hey Soulja  this just might be the year Central gets to borrow the Trophy--lol---Polish it and take good care of it--cause we gonna want it back in good shape.  And if you dont get it this year, then it will be another long wait. 

We plan on keeping it a while, but yall need to worry about Ozen first.  They may sneak one on yall.

C'mon soulja...you know this trophy ain't going anywhere for the next 6 yrs....I have three sons that will be gettin thru West Brook and they will all be part of whipping the Jag-nurses...in multiple sports.

No superstars to bail you out this year.  Will one emerge next year?  Don't know but we are going to win these bad babies one year at a time, starting this year!  ;)

C'mon soulja...you know this trophy ain't going anywhere for the next 6 yrs....I have three sons that will be gettin thru West Brook and they will all be part of whipping the Jag-nurses...in multiple sports.

No superstars to bail you out this year.  Will one emerge next year?  Don't know but we are going to win these bad babies one year at a time, starting this year!  ;)

I hope you don't mean basketball when you say multiple sports.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami