Nederland vs. WOS Week 0 Prediction?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since scrimmaging Vidor on Thursday and practicing Friday, the kids have the weekend off to rest and heal some of those bumps and bruises. They'll be ready come Monday to practice hard all week and finalize their preporation for week 0 against Nederland. There will be some growing-pains and nagging little injuries throughout the non-district schedule, but come week 1 of district, this group of Mustangs will be battle tested and ready for another district title run!  ;)

I hate to hear that ANYBODY was kind of glad that a kid got hurt, regardless of who he is or which side he was on. 

wazzup,  there are some "GOOD"  people on this rag who agree with you. and then there are the haters.

I know...it's sad....

The heck with all the statistics of past seasons and games...the heck with the injury lists....the heck with weather conditions and fan attendance.  Throw all that out the window.  It's week 0 gents...bout time it got here.  

The summer was way too long!!!   13.gif

The best I can predict, the final outcome of the WOS-NED game will be...determined by the number of points each respective team scores. My final prediction will be posted on here next Saturday morning after watching the game and confirming the final score through various media outlets.

How's that for insight !!!   ;D ;D

1.gif

#34 the program i saw said 10th grade . that little kid  vidor was so big could not find him lol. coop that was what it said on the program  this guy had

skipper,  my sources from Nederland are worried about #43.  they say he looks alot like Quinny Garrett and they sure dont want to see that kid again this year.

#34 the program i saw said 10th grade . that little kid  vidor was so big could not find him lol. coop that was what it said on the program  this guy had

skipper,  my sources from Nederland are worried about #34.  they say he looks alot like Quinny Garrett and they sure dont want to see that kid again this year.

That's good if they are worried about #34 then that leaves #43 to run all over them. Who is #34?

#34 the program i saw said 10th grade . that little kid  vidor was so big could not find him lol. coop that was what it said on the program  this guy had

skipper,  my sources from Nederland are worried about #34.  they say he looks alot like Quinny Garrett and they sure dont want to see that kid again this year.

That's good if they are worried about #34 then that leaves #43 to run all over them. Who is #34?

I was going to ask that same question. #43 Lindsey was the one doing the damage.

they might staring now  ;D

You have to have the hosses to run the Wing-T... Does Nederland?

Nederland runs the spread, you would be foolish to look at what Vidor did to us and think that Nederland can do the same... ;)

I knew I would ruffle your feathers gas, we will see if they we do Friday night  ;)

My feathers ruffled?? ::)

I was just trying to interject some common sense and football knowledge into a post that was, otherwise, lacking... ;) ;D

#34 the program i saw said 10th grade . that little kid  vidor was so big could not find him lol. coop that was what it said on the program  this guy had

skipper,  my sources from Nederland are worried about #34.  they say he looks alot like Quinny Garrett and they sure dont want to see that kid again this year.

There isn't one... LOL Coach T gave him that number because he reminds him of the Kansas St and San Diego Charger running back Darren Sproles(#43).

they might staring now  ;D

You have to have the hosses to run the Wing-T... Does Nederland?

Nederland runs the spread, you would be foolish to look at what Vidor did to us and think that Nederland can do the same... ;)

I knew I would ruffle your feathers gas, we will see if they we do Friday night  ;)

My feathers ruffled?? ::)

I was just trying to interject some common sense and football knowledge into a post that was, otherwise, lacking... ;) ;D

That's funny right there.  ;D

Ya know what this dionte and all ya talking all that noise about Nederland won't win the district and west orange gonna kill us forget all the haters we taking district there is no team out there that will stop a 6'5 wr I'm for real no matter what ya do double or triple k got the best handsnin the district so does Brady and b2 and we got the best deffense in the district look ima do what I gotta do to pump my team up and get them ready for all ya hating from now on it's going down I'm back from my injury and the dogs mean business that's real talk for ya post this all on the message boarddddddd....... And that's a fact!!!!!!!! Jack!!!!! 

Ya know what this dionte and all ya talking all that noise about Nederland won't win the district and west orange gonna kill us forget all the haters we taking district there is no team out there that will stop a 6'5 wr I'm for real no matter what ya do double or triple k got the best handsnin the district so does Brady and b2 and we got the best deffense in the district look ima do what I gotta do to pump my team up and get them ready for all ya hating from now on it's going down I'm back from my injury and the dogs mean business that's real talk for ya post this all on the message boarddddddd....... And that's a fact!!!!!!!! Jack!!!!! 

Okay.

sockpuppett, please google

Guys I went to see wo-s vs vidor and i know that vidor will be good but i know that wo-s had injuries and right now i just don't see their offense doing much right now the touchdowns scored by wo-s were late in the scrimmage after vidor had pulled everyone vidor ran up and down the field all night on them and wo-s players know that they were saying that the scrimmage was a wake up call now wo-s defense will probably carry them their d-line will be very stout but they may have problems against big teams , But right now with the lack of depth wo-s has unless they show something else differently i'm picking Nederland in a fairly close game if the nederland team that we are used to seeing shows up to play               Nederland 24          Wos 20

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder