Nice Board...

PNG Proud

your right it does turn people away...while a little smack talk is fun everyonce in a while, its no where near the sole purpose of this board...we want this to be a place where southeast texans can come talk about their teams and other teams in an uplifting way

Guest bulldogbark

man I know I am now in trouble I posted then read the rules....I will just have to turn myself into the board of Moderators and grovel for forgiveness.......I am just a humble bulldawg... :P

I like the fact that this site will not be some one else's "turf"' date=' where an opinion will be only that, and not considered an attack.

Thanks for the opportuniuty! :D[/quote']

That's correct Birdman. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, whether someone disagrees or not. And that's to be expected on ANY board. However, on this one, name calling, threats and personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated. At least by me anyways. I'm fine with "spirited" jabs and "smack", but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. On some boards, the line was drawn too late, thus ruining their reputaion from the get-go. We hope to not have that happen on here. The idea is for people from a wide range of communities can participate, while no certain "group" can claim ownership.

Enjoy...and tell your friends.

BTW, congrats on a great season this year.

• 4 years later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86