Whose "house" do you hate to go into?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am from WOS  but i will speak for port neches and nederland.   the least favorite stadium for these two teams would be  HOOKS STADIUM.  i know its embarrassing for two big time 4A teams to get whipped by a little 3A team, OVER AND OVER.

i am from WOS  but i will speak for port neches and nederland.   the least favorite stadium for these two teams would be  HOOKS STADIUM.  i know its embarrassing for two big time 4A teams to get whipped buy a little 3A team, OVER AND OVER.

It's even more embarrassing to use the "buy" instead of "by" in your sentence.  ;)  Atleast we beat you in academics ;D

scalp, i used spell check,  just one mistake, thats good for me. after all my BFF  is skipper.  i do admire PNG  and  NED.  you both have the best fans in the world.  oh, i want to tell you that i did not go to WOS so you cant blame WOS, but my daughter did and she now has a masters degree. my daughter will now proof read this before i post it.

i am from WOS  but i will speak for port neches and nederland.   the least favorite stadium for these two teams would be  HOOKS STADIUM.  i know its embarrassing for two big time 4A teams to get whipped by a little 3A team, OVER AND OVER.

Well as far as PN-G goes we haven't played WO-S since they dropped to 3A so you can't count us ;D

Vidor. It takes for ever to get to the parking areas because there is only one way in and one way out!

Favorite place to watch a game (other than the Res!), Stallworth in Baytown.

Yeah, you would think a school that used to be 5-a would have better parking access and facilities.

here you go AGAIN!!!! dawging on vidor. what is your problem with vidor?

Vidor. It takes for ever to get to the parking areas because there is only one way in and one way out!

Yeah, you would think a school that used to be 5-a would have better parking access and facilities.

For visitors, Vidor is one of the worst places to play. The visitor's stands are in terrible condition, there's almost no parking, and it seems like there's always stagnant water under the stands and everything's muddy. I can't speak to the home side because I've never been over there, but the visitor's side sucks.

IMO, I don't think he is dragging Vidor down.  It actually makes a lot of since.  You would think that both home and away side would be better since they were 5a at one time.

Vidor gives a lot to choose from. Lousy visitor's side. Lousy parking (maybe the worst). Unbelievably long lines waiting to get to the lousy parking. Lousy band.... you name it, Vidor has it.

I was just kidding on the band. Everyone knows of their great reputation and the excellent job that they do. I just figured it would add some fire to a couple of Vidor fans eyes when they glance at it.

No problem with the team, just the parking. I'm still smarting from the parking ticket I got 3 years ago.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder