Brandon Williams

heard he quit because of the situation between him and bevil getting more snaps

Why would we want a kid that can't handle adversity at QB? You have to earn your starting spot! I may be wrong because I don't have all of the facts, but if the leader of the offense has quit before because he didn't get his way, do you really want him no matter how athletic he may be?

Hope I am wrong and something else was going on. He was heck of an athlete in HS.

heard he quit because of the situation between him and bevil getting more snaps

Why would we want a kid that can't handle adversity at QB? You have to earn your starting spot! I may be wrong because I don't have all of the facts, but if the leader of the offense has quit before because he didn't get his way, do you really want him no matter how athletic he may be?

Hope I am wrong and something else was going on. He was heck of an athlete in HS.

Yep, you're wrong!  Talk about handling adversity...shoot Son, he's from the North End...what more does he need to handle...he was getting the reps and was slated to start that fall and he had a family thing come up and left and never came back...then the coaches left for Lamar and he had no desire to go back! 

Yep, you're wrong!  Talk about handling adversity...shoot Son, he's from the North End...what more does he need to handle...

I was refering to handling the adversity of not starting/playing if it was true that that was why he quit.

he was getting the reps and was slated to start that fall and he had a family thing come up and left and never came back...then the coaches left for Lamar and he had no desire to go back! 

Good. I hate to hear about a gifted kid with the wrong attitude (ala J. Brown PAM) and if what you say is true I hope all of his family issues have been resolved and he can get back on the field (LU??) soon. I am sure he is itching to get back as well.

he was a dad during his senior football season at lumberton. as great as it would be to have him at lamar, being a dad is more important...

This is definately true.  This is what was confusing me about the 'family issue'.  Since Lamar is close to home, I sure hope he considers Lamar...

he was a dad during his senior football season at lumberton. as great as it would be to have him at lamar, being a dad is more important...

This is definately true.  This is what was confusing me about the 'family issue'.  Since Lamar is close to home, I sure hope he considers Lamar...

my fault, we played central at central his senior year. that's pretty irrelevant though...

from what i heard though, his son was 5 his senior year? if that's the case, he should be old enough for his dad to move on with his career..

my fault, we played central at central his senior year. that's pretty irrelevant though...

from what i heard though, his son was 5 his senior year? if that's the case, he should be old enough for his dad to move on with his career..

If he had a 5yr old son then, he's got two kids now. I was at his newest born's baptism. This baby should be about one now.

If he had a 5yr old son then, he's got two kids now. I was at his newest born's baptism. This baby should be about one now.

2 kids.. idk how much time he has to play football, while trying to go to school. that will keep him away quite a bit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu