Where, oh where is Friendswoodfan?

Talks trash and then doesn't show up to take his medicine.    I think his last post said "Bye bye Nederland"             :D:P :P

Good post by fwf. He was anticipating waving bye-bye as he got in his car to head back to Friendswood as their season came to an end. I see no problem with that.  :D

Sorry guys, I went out of town on a work project the day of game 2 of the Nederland sweep of Friendswood, and I could not log in remotely. 

I saw game 1 in person, and I heard that game 2 was much the same.  You guys have great hitting and pitching. 

My congratulations to the Bulldogs, and my best wishes for Nederalnd the rest of the year!

Okay, now start slinging those arrows my way!!  ;D

Sorry guys, I went out of town on a work project the day of game 2 of the Nederland sweep of Friendswood, and I could not log in remotely. 

I saw game 1 in person, and I heard that game 2 was much the same.  You guys have great hitting and pitching. 

My congratulations to the Bulldogs, and my best wishes for Nederalnd the rest of the year!

Okay, now start slinging those arrows my way!!   ;D

very nice!! wasn't sure you had it in you. :D

Okay, now start slinging those arrows my way!!   ;D

Hard to sling arrows at that kind of response.

it's a pretty common pattern for him.  arrogance and elitism, and then when friendswood loses, a nice piece of humble pie.  i've seen in on about 4 different forums at this point.  i'll admit ,though, he sure eats the crow with class.  now if only he'd learn to win with it.

Sorry BulletHead, but I cannot let that cheap shot (which, frankly, is typical fror you) go without a reply.  Am I a proud Friendswood fan?  Yes!  Do I (and other Friendswood fans) have a lot to be proud about? Absolutely!  Do I always offer congratulations and praise when (on those rare occasions) Friendswood is defeated?  Yes, always!  Do you do the same when Friendswood wins, and you lame predictions are proven wrong?  NEVER!

Sorry BulletHead, but I cannot let that cheap shot (which, frankly, is typical fror you) go without a reply.  Am I a proud Friendswood fan?  Yes!  Do I (and other Friendswood fans) have a lot to be proud about? Absolutely!  Do I always offer congratulations and praise when (on those rare occasions) Friendswood is defeated?  Yes, always!  Do you do the same when Friendswood wins, and you lame predictions are proven wrong?  NEVER!

cry all you want about cheap shots.  you'd know all about them, as you've certainly taken enough at our local programs.  comments such as:

You guys are in dream land.  Both of your "aces" are about to get hung with a big "L"!  You're playing Friendswood, not some GT team.

with three short sentences you managed to insult two high school athletes, as well as every team that those two athletes pitched and won against this year.  then, true to form, you come back as Mr. Humility, all praise and compliments for those who's noses you were rubbing in the dirt just a few days before.

so, be as upset as you want about my "cheap shot".  they'll remain "typical" of me as long as you come on here and spout off at the mouth about how great friendswood is, and how inferior our teams are, especially if they lose to "some GT team" after you do it.  

cry all you want about cheap shots.  you'd know all about them, as you've certainly taken enough at our local programs.  comments such as:

You guys are in dream land.  Both of your "aces" are about to get hung with a big "L"!  You're playing Friendswood, not some GT team.

Good Job Bullet

Its ok to brag on your team but dont trash talk your opponent

with three short sentences you managed to insult two high school athletes, as well as every team that those two athletes pitched and won against this year.  then, true to form, you come back as Mr. Humility, all praise and compliments for those who's noses you were rubbing in the dirt just a few days before.

so, be as upset as you want about my "cheap shot".  they'll remain "typical" of me as long as you come on here and spout off at the mouth about how great friendswood is, and how inferior our teams are, especially if they lose to "some GT team" after you do it.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami