Guest KHS 89

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one in the poll...............

$15 for a ticket to see Katy? What in the heck are they trying to buy???? :-\

A new stadium!

Hey scooter, you think their ticket prices are steep? Just be glad you don't have to pay property taxes there.

WOS should've been  on this, just like in their 3-a district, they would have won hands down over everyone.

Wow! It actually took longer than 24 hours from the start of the topic to this post....we must be doing something wrong.

I don't love to "hate" any team, however, I do "love" it when PNG beats Nederland in MCM!  But, I don't hate Nederland at all.....have a lot of friends, and a lot of good folks over there in Bulldog country! 

I have to agree on this one. There are several teams I like my school to beat, but I really don't "hate" them. There are some good folks in those towns.

Well based on the topic choices I will go with Lumberton, but I am humored at how Dayton is considered part of SETX when it is whether someone hates them or not, LOL!!!

I worked in Dayton ISD back in the late 1980s. They never thought of themselves as part of the Beaumont-Pt Arthur area. They always saw themselves as Liberty County, and hated people like C.E. King.

Just seems over the past few years, that its no longer PNG or Nederland, but the "MidCounty" teams.  Maybe its because Mid County Madness is such a huge rivalry and gets a lot of press.  What do you think? 

It very well may be. We also have to consider the fact that District 20-4A is really our district, and what I mean by that is that PN-G and Nederland are the only two teams that have basically always been in this district. Nearly all of the other schools are relatively new to this district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder