Saveat finally named Ozen HC

Guest DickVitale

Once again, I am allowed to defend my opinion...You don't have to agree...You really don't know about what we are talking about anyway, more than likely. ;)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, hardwood or tile!!  :D Come on man! I am not saying that I am always right...I just defend my opinion, thats all.

Guest nostradamus

I don't care where you list HJ.....that matters nothing to me.  Like I said earlier.......go ask RJ if you want to know.  He and I have this conversation every time we get together.

Gonna be hard to win state, or regionals to get a new gym when there are 80 kids in a basketball class with only one basketball coach while the rest are on the football field.

How was Ozen "set up" for success?  Does Ozen have an 80:1 ratio in their basketball class?  Do Ozen coaches have to leave a basketball tournament early to go to a football playoff game?

Guest DickVitale

We would like to announce Marquis "Sugar Ray" Savaet as the new head coach at Ozen High School...Suuuugggaaarrr Raaaayyyy!! :D

Guest spinks

Jealous?  ::) ::)

How funny is this............if we accused you of being jealous everytime you made a sarcastic comment about hj............then well we would do it all the time.............but maybe you are jealous after all??????

Oh yeah I am just all shaken up and jealous of the guy that was the interim and it took them two months to decide on him being the coach!!!!!!!!  I am real jealous!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)\

Do not know MS but best of luck to him..............if you read the message board do not allow DV to persuade you into any of his shenanigans!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

???  All of us (including yourself) have been making fun of how bad BISD handled, what a appeared to be an EASY hire.  Just because in the end they hired the right guy doesn't mean they get a pass for their irresponsible antics.  So NOW to act like Lazeek is being a hater is crazy. 

BTW, Im still shocked MS took the job after how poorly they treated him.  He should have told them to stick it up their #^$, and went worked for Boutte where he knows he would have been appreciated. 

Guest spinks

???  All of us (including yourself) have been making fun of how bad BISD handled, what a appeared to be an EASY hire.  Just because in the end they hired the right guy doesn't mean they get a pass for their irresponsible antics.  So NOW to act like Lazeek is being a hater is crazy. 

BTW, Im still shocked MS took the job after how poorly they treated him.  He should have told them to stick it up their #^$, and went worked for Boutte where he knows he would have been appreciated. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHM Icky.........you hit the nail on the head.  I could not have said it better myself!!!  I was SHOCKED he took the job.  Man you said that good..............I would like to say something but that is it in a nutshell!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHM Icky.........you hit the nail on the head.  I could not have said it better myself!!!  I was SHOCKED he took the job.  Man you said that good..............I would like to say something but that is it in a nutshell!

This is why Travis pulled his name from the list. He is not into circus acts.

This is why Travis pulled his name from the list. He is not into circus acts.

:D

Guest DickVitale

Icky, I WAS disturbed as to how they were handling the situation, but I am glad that they finally made the right choice. Happy for my guy Marquis...He deserves it...And about being jealous, you KNOW how much I like messing with Lazeek...He makes me mad at times, but he is still my guy!! By the way, Ozen IS the best job in SE TEXAS! ::)

Guest stevenash

Icky, I WAS disturbed as to how they were handling the situation, but I am glad that they finally made the right choice. Happy for my guy Marquis...He deserves it...And about being jealous, you KNOW how much I like messing with Lazeek...He makes me mad at times, but he is still my guy!! By the way, Ozen IS the best job in SE TEXAS! ::)

Whatever job is the best is a matter of personal perspective as opposed to your universal declaration.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Whatever happened to educating people so that they don’t go off the deep end pursuing an incident that shouldn’t be political in the first place? Seems everyone is looking for their “trigger”moment. The dumbing down of America has taken its toll. Anyone who would hold this against her is doing so out of spite and for political gain. Said people need to be ignored.
    • You won’t get an argument from me that this won’t hurt her nationally but I don’t think this will hurt her in SD or even an appointment in a Republican administration.  I’m sure she saw backlash from some, apparently not from folks like you and me, which is significant, but like I said, I appreciate the honesty.
    • Appreciate the confidence.  Why don’t we see how this works out for her.  Going great so far.  She MIGHT be able to get re-elected in South Dakota next election, but if a good candidate runs against her in the Republican primaries she may be in trouble.  I don’t think there’s a chance in hades she gets the VP nomination, and if for some reason Trump is dumb enough to give it to her, his chances of winning are probably over.  On a positive note, maybe DeSantis gets it now?  If they win and do a decent job then we’d have a VP ready to run for president in four years with a good shot of winning.  
    • I honestly don’t have an issue with it.  I grew up around livestock.  We had a neighbor lose nearly 30 animals in a 3-week period before they caught the dogs doing it. Those dogs needed to die.  I was there when my uncle killed a dog that was eating his chickens… didn’t bother me. If one of my dogs ever bites one of my kids it’ll be dead.  Immediately.  But some things are better left unsaid, and probably 90% of the country loves dogs, with only a small fraction of them being able to relate to why she did what she did.  
    • If only she was as politically savvy as you. 🙂
  • Topics