Any word at Ozen??

Guest nostradamus

Not hardly....Maybe its something thats not to be discussed on a public forum...Maybe thats it...Or, maybe for lack of understanding among people that really dont know me or the situation...maybe its that too....

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nostradamus
Nos, you could have just asked me on the PM if you were not sure, but doing it this way is not cool. I expect that from you guys though...

Why would I PM you?  None of my posts involved your name. 

I should have referenced it as the Regional semi finals...OK...Regional semi finals...55-45 Van....please accept my sincere apology for that.

Van beat Wilmer Hutchins 68-58 in the Regional Semi-Finals in 2005

Guest DickVitale

Whatever...it was a 10 point game!...trying to forget about it.... ::) ::)...Thanks for the correction... ::)..It WAS FIVE seasons ago.... ::)

Guest stevenash

OK, I am trying to tell you...Savaet and I are the last of the former Boutte assistants, that are not retired, that have a state championship.... ::) ::)...Think about that one for a minute...I hate to turn them down, but......I am committed to dominating TAPPS next season!!! :D :D....Then continuing in UIL as a large 3A in Houston!!! Brilliant!! ;D ;D ;D

You, working in 3-a?  How can this be?  How many times have we heard you malign 3-a schools and players?  Hmmmm.

Yeah I almost turned the job down when they told me that!.... ::) ::)...When we go into the UIL, after the next realignment, thats where we have to go initially...3A....Yeah it sucks doesn't it? ::)....BUT a 3A in Houston is definitely a GOOD THING... ;)...Ask Dallas Madison. ;)....I can deal with it...I coached in 3A before, Mr. Nash, when I was head coach at Wilmer Hutchins in Dallas (now defunct)...Lost to Van (2005 3A champion) in the 2005 regional finals with NO SENIORS, the last year the school was open...The kids had to transfer to Dallas Roosevelt (2006 3A champion) and the rest is history... :'(

Are you sure about this, Dicky?

See this is what I am talking about. You make false comments on here all the time and then you get all mad when someone calls you on it. You want to cry "technicality" or something. ::)

It just amazes me that you continue to do it when you know how easy it is for someone to find the truth out.

AAW_ Here is a little parallel that might interest you.  Nick Watney won a PGA tour tournament last year and has already won one this year.  Spinks can truthfully say that he beat him in a college tournament in Hawaii during his senior tournament.  This would hopefully create the impression that Spinks is one of the greatest golfers around.  The information he doesnt give is this:  Spinks beat Watney by a couple of strokes in the first round.  Watney wound up winning the tournament and Spinks finished 50th.  This is called a "half truth" and is a method oft used in this forum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• So buddy is the OC and AD and you have a head football coach interesting 
    • FBC transfer most likely will. He’s already been on several recruiting visits and has been looking decent on the camp circuit for only being a freshman. I don’t think his family will let him sit past this year though.   JV kid is decent but he’s not really anybody I think you want to rely on competing against good teams with. He has some moxie but he’s smallish and doesn’t have a lot of arm talent. I think he would stay and be a backup no matter what or switch positions if the FBC kid stays. 
    • Oh an institution can move away from God, and the USA is running away from God.  I am not trying to chase you off - this is a free site.  I just wish people would be more open to alternative view points.  The devil wants to sow division.  Nice to hear you admit that God is love.  I generally try to stay off this side of the site - would much rather talk baseball and small town sports.
    • I guess you heard wrong? All of the sophomore studs he grew up with are on varsity and several played great in the Spring game, 4/5 will start and the others are in the two deep. Only kid I heard about going to Dayton is the receiver that left to go to North Shore and he hasn’t even been playing football. Leaving was what he felt was best for his kid, sometimes you have to make those choices. My son would’ve left last year too if he could’ve gotten eligible, doesn’t mean I would’ve liked Crosby less.  
    • It’s always funny to me when present day republicans start talking about what 19th century republicans did, because you’re absolutely right.  Point it out and they get mad, though.  And I vote Republican 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Topics