Any word at Ozen??

Guest nostradamus

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

This HARDIN JEFFERSON guy is delaying the inevitable..... ::) ::)  No one knows, Nos....Not Savaet (either of them), Not Joubert, Not even Dr. Thomas!!! (really) :o....Who knows...I say bring Boutte back and give him more $$$$!!! :D

Guest DickVitale

I told you that I think they are waiting on me (aka the closest thing to UNC's Roy Williams) to let them know something, but I am committed to dominating TAPPS for the next couple of years before we enter UIL competition!!! ;D ;D ;D....They should just forget about me and move on!!!!  :D :D

Guest DickVitale

OK, I am trying to tell you...Savaet and I are the last of the former Boutte assistants, that are not retired, that have a state championship.... ::) ::)...Think about that one for a minute...I hate to turn them down, but......I am committed to dominating TAPPS next season!!! :D :D....Then continuing in UIL as a large 3A in Houston!!! Brilliant!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest stevenash

OK, I am trying to tell you...Savaet and I are the last of the former Boutte assistants, that are not retired, that have a state championship.... ::) ::)...Think about that one for a minute...I hate to turn them down, but......I am committed to dominating TAPPS next season!!! :D :D....Then continuing in UIL as a large 3A in Houston!!! Brilliant!! ;D ;D ;D

You, working in 3-a?  How can this be?  How many times have we heard you malign 3-a schools and players?  Hmmmm.

Guest DickVitale

You, working in 3-a?  How can this be?  How many times have we heard you malign 3-a schools and players?  Hmmmm.

Yeah I almost turned the job down when they told me that!.... ::) ::)...When we go into the UIL, after the next realignment, thats where we have to go initially...3A....Yeah it sucks doesn't it? ::)....BUT a 3A in Houston is definitely a GOOD THING... ;)...Ask Dallas Madison. ;)....I can deal with it...I coached in 3A before, Mr. Nash, when I was head coach at Wilmer Hutchins in Dallas (now defunct).

But were those kids as good as 4A and 5A kids? Could they have been big time D1's?  Could you have gotten as far in 4A or 5A?  NO! Not with that school and that attendance!  But that doesn't mean you couldn't be the best 3A team in Dallas!  I know it hurts when you think about not playing in the Cambell of Katy Athletic Center!?

Guest stevenash

Yeah I almost turned the job down when they told me that!.... ::) ::)...When we go into the UIL, after the next realignment, thats where we have to go initially...3A....Yeah it sucks doesn't it? ::)....BUT a 3A in Houston is definitely a GOOD THING... ;)...Ask Dallas Madison. ;)....I can deal with it...I coached in 3A before, Mr. Nash, when I was head coach at Wilmer Hutchins in Dallas (now defunct)...Lost to Van (2005 3A champion) in the 2005 regional finals with NO SENIORS, the last year the school was open...The kids had to transfer to Dallas Roosevelt (2006 3A champion) and the rest is history... :'(

INteresting because in another post today, you suggested that Joubert could not handle the job as well as Saveat by virtue of using one press.

Yeah I almost turned the job down when they told me that!.... ::) ::)...When we go into the UIL, after the next realignment, thats where we have to go initially...3A....Yeah it sucks doesn't it? ::)....BUT a 3A in Houston is definitely a GOOD THING... ;)...Ask Dallas Madison. ;)....I can deal with it...I coached in 3A before, Mr. Nash, when I was head coach at Wilmer Hutchins in Dallas (now defunct)...Lost to Van (2005 3A champion) in the 2005 regional finals with NO SENIORS, the last year the school was open...The kids had to transfer to Dallas Roosevelt (2006 3A champion) and the rest is history... :'(

So when they went to Roosevelt they got good coaching right!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest DickVitale

So when they went to Roosevelt they got good coaching right!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

No they were ALREADY coached, but were a year older!  :D

INteresting because in another post today, you suggested that Joubert could not handle the job as well as Saveat by virtue of using one press.

Did not say he could not handle it..I said Savaet was a better fit for OZEN...Joubert would do fine at a 4A or 5A school...He would have to understand that it is much different than 3A and 2A, because it is...

Guest nostradamus

I'll have to make sure and let Coach Hill know that you are taking credit for his state championship.  We still talk from time to time since playing for him here at HJ in the late 80's.

Guest nostradamus

also, Wilmer Hutchins lost to Van in the regional semi-finals in 2005...Van beat Tatum in the regional final that year

Are you sure about this, Dicky?

See this is what I am talking about. You make false comments on here all the time and then you get all mad when someone calls you on it. You want to cry "technicality" or something. ::)

It just amazes me that you continue to do it when you know how easy it is for someone to find the truth out.

Are you sure about this, Dicky?

See this is what I am talking about. You make false comments on here all the time and then you get all mad when someone calls you on it. You want to cry "technicality" or something. ::)

It just amazes me that you continue to do it when you know how easy it is for someone to find the truth out.

Doesn't look like it's to anyone's advantage to be conected with Boutee regime right now :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124