WO-S at OF Friday/Here's The Setup!!

HF is in but if OF win against WOS and HF lose to BC a playoff will happen with HF and OF. But i think HF will finsh 2nd and OF 3rd......GO HORNS!!!!

For everybody who can't understand what d-hawk is talking about. 

If OF beats WOS and H-F loses to BC, then HFand OF they will flip a coin for 2nd or 3rd.  More than likely that's what's going to happen.  Just to clear that up.

HF is in but if OF win against WOS and HF lose to BC a playoff will happen with HF and OF. But i think HF will finsh 2nd and OF 3rd......GO HORNS!!!!

For everybody who can't understand what d-hawk is talking about. 

If OF beats WOS and H-F loses to BC, then HFand OF they will flip a coin for 2nd or 3rd.  More than likely that's what's going to happen.  Just to clear that up.

With the downtime next week, IF OF and HF are tied for a spot, I would think they would play to use it as a warmup game since there are no games scheduled next week. Could be an oppurtunity for the kids to get to play at Lamar to get use to playing on a bigger field also. Ya just never know.

Is baseball the same as basketball and volleyball?  If you get 3rd and win your first playoff game you get a bye to the regional quarterfinals.  If it is the same, it is something to think about.

Yes it's the same. But you run into BC in the 3rd round.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder