Hamshire-Fannett vs. Silsbee..14-4 HF Wins!!!

the play of the game was when derek lalonde dropped the infield pop up on purpose the batter was not running down the line so he threw it to second then to first double play..   good job horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might be the play of the game too you, But for me it shows a complete disrespect for the game of Baseball !!!!!!!!

the play of the game was when derek lalonde dropped the infield pop up on purpose the batter was not running down the line so he threw it to second then to first double play..   good job horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might be the play of the game too you, But for me it shows a complete disrespect for the game of Baseball !!!!!!!!

If a team is good, the double plays are made honestly, not by dropping a pop-up on purpose to get a double play..............that's pretty lame for a high school team to do.  And to think someone thinks that's the play of the game?  Wow.

If a team is good, the double plays are made honestly, not by dropping a pop-up on purpose to get a double play..............that's pretty lame for a high school team to do.  And to think someone thinks that's the play of the game?  Wow.

I played high school baseball for one of the most respected and succesful coaches in the state of Texas.  Coach Vernon Young had us each and every day run through our defensive workouts.  In that daily work out we actually worked on "dropping" a line, or soft pop up in order to turn a double play on a player that was lazy down the line

And you want people to respect a team that has someone do that on top of all the other BS HF has done this year.   ::)

To: south paw and bobcat05  your idiots first off when your runner is standing in the box when the ball is in the second basemans glove you deserve to get rolled up and look like an idiot as to you bobcat i think your just mad HF is currently ahead of you so stop saying all the BS HF has done you should feel stupid you even made a remark like that. thanks

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder