HJ vs HF on Friday

WOOOOO..pump the brakes their bobcat05 you prolly should never speak again Cuz all hf is gonna have to do is show up and they will win for making that ridiculous comment ill tell you Wat u need to do go and sick Ur head in the toilet and flush it to get out all the crap you have in Ur mouth and you just made everybody dumber for having to read that ..lol

WOOOOO..pump the brakes their bobcat05 you prolly should never speak again Cuz all hf is gonna have to do is show up and they will win for making that ridiculous comment ill tell you Wat u need to do go and sick Ur head in the toilet and flush it to get out all the crap you have in Ur mouth and you just made everybody dumber for having to read that ..lol

do i need to tell your mom to put soap in your mouth ????.....show up huh? i though you had to play 7 innings ??? or am i just dumber than you??

I didn't even predict a winner.   ???

That's pretty good stuff right there.  :)  I'm impressed!!!!

I didn't even predict a winner. ???

......ok theirs there is no way hj will beat HF thats all im saying

And that might be true, I picked HF to beat WOS...and well you know how that turned out.

I think I posted only facts.

Does HJ WANT to go 0'fer?  No

If HJ won would it help OF? Yes

Get back to class ;D

Guest patriot117

How about mixing in our friend the "period" every once in a while.

I'll take HF.

HF "Slipped up" and "over-looked" WO-S? Why is it so hard for some people to just admit that they got beat? I was at the game and the better team won the game and actually should have won by more runs than they did. WO-S was dominate on the mound, defense and hitting. Those are facts, look at the box score. Nobody handed WO-S the victory, they took it! Yes teams do have bad games but this was not one of those situations. HF played a good baseball game but just lost to a team that played better- plain and simple.

HF "Slipped up" and "over-looked" WO-S? Why is it so hard for some people to just admit that they got beat? I was at the game and the better team won the game and actually should have won by more runs than they did. WO-S was dominate on the mound, defense and hitting. Those are facts, look at the box score. Nobody handed WO-S the victory, they took it! Yes teams do have bad games but this was not one of those situations. HF played a good baseball game but just lost to a team that played better- plain and simple.

Na, I think H-F had a bad game.

Did WO-S have an off day when they lost 10-1?  Actually, WO-S didn't dominate with the bats, they had 5 hits, and two unearned runs.  Not total domination, but enough to win the game on that particular night.  Two unearned runs hands you a victory when you win 2-1.

HF got beat by the better team. Zane Anderson.....enough said..................................NA HF just had a bad game WOS isnt better then hf in baseball we not talkn bout football here people WOS dont dominate us in this sport to

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder