HJ vs HF on Friday

To say WOS is a better team than HF is just plain ignorant sorry to tell you HF has one bad game and all of sudden theyre not even supposed to make the playoffs??? I dont believe so people and how on gods green earth should the score been worse when both yalls runs were scored on terrible errors Yall won its over but the better team did not win that night

like i said hf alwaysss has excuses!! no matter what the situation hah

ok look here fool hf dont always have excuses they just had a bad game and 2nite when they beat hj and orangefeild slips up aginst silsbee and hf takes 2nd place wats gonna be they're excuse then?

like i said hf alwaysss has excuses!! no matter what the situation hah

ok look here fool hf dont always have excuses they just had a bad game and 2nite when they beat hj and orangefeild slips up aginst silsbee and hf takes 2nd place wats gonna be they're excuse then?

ok let's chill for a lil while.  5 o'clock will come soon enough, then we can talk about h-f settling down into 2nd place.  3 and 1/2 hours left

WOOOOO..pump the brakes their bobcat05 you prolly should never speak again Cuz all hf is gonna have to do is show up and they will win for making that ridiculous comment ill tell you Wat u need to do go and sick Ur head in the toilet and flush it to get out all the crap you have in Ur mouth and you just made everybody dumber for having to read that ..lol

do i need to tell your mom to put soap in your mouth ????.....show up huh? i though you had to play 7 innings ??? or am i just dumber than you??

I guess what he meant to say was that the only thing H-F had to do is show up and play baseball.  That's what they did tonight.  The score shows it.  H-J has one more chance to put some points on the board.  Doubt it's going to happen.

HJ by 5

hf will have a hard time hitting the ball off of matt ryan

Wierd.... the score was h-f  by 5 and hj had a hard time hitting off of logan johnson ;D.  Next time try predicting a coin toss, you might have better luck with that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami