Nederland and West Brook...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if any team ever wanted to put brook on the schedule this is definetly the year i doubt if brook makes the playoffs........nomore CM JG CLOU RG all LB's gone most of the DLine gone and i think the whole oline is gone and most of the good recievers

Seriously? Four teams go to the playoffs out of a six team district, and you dont think Brook will make the postseason next year? Wake up and smell the coffee burning, my friend. All the Bruins have to do is win 2 district games and they're in. Granted, 2009 will be a down year for us, but we will surely win more than 2 district games.

EX, Good job.  Finally the truth from someone that was there.  What we figured all along but some were to blinded to see.  I know the truth hurts sometimes but that's the only way to get better.  And, by the way, it's honest.  ;D  ;D

WB will make the playoffs!! And fanofthegame7 is correct. After the last game Larry told Craig "No more" and that was fine with Craig...hence the tougher schedule. And you are right, he would like to take Ozen and Central off the schedule.

• 2 months later...
Guest Brubaker

The talk on this thread for the last month has been WB vs. Central... nobody's thinkin WB vs. NED.... cept for MISTER PICKED TO WIN IT ALL.... CAN,T wait TO COME TO THE CORRAL... gonna BE A WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Brubaker

SoulJA... you a genious.... so You're tellin me NEUMANN was smart enough not to get embarrassed by a 5A upstart that he knew had more talent and would embarrass him??? Man we need a new coach... come on man... I applaud the MAN for dropping the 5A STUMP run Brook from our schedule... nothing good could come from it.  I'm just looking very forward to playing the 3A State Champs in week ZERO!!!! This game will be competitive, no matter what the COOP thinks.... Of course he's gonna tell me that this game will be a tough one... wink, wink, wink!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245