Orangefield vs. Hamshire-Fannett...OF Wins!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they came out of the dugout because it was thought to be a homerun the ump didnt call it foul till batter was rounding second base im sorry it was a horrible call so stop crying about us getting mad because he blew thatcall horribly there was not a thousandf bombs dropped get hearing aids long district next time the game between these two will beway different.

The team would love to have a new field, but its not going to happen.  Our softball team doesn't have a field at all, so they get a field first.  The parents have been working very hard to make all the improvements they can within the confiinements of what they have to work with.  Sometimes you just have to make the best of what you have.  At least the fences have been moved as far as possible and we do have lights!  We didn't even have that until 2003.

It's pretty much a regulation softball field.

That's a bit way over the top. The dimensions to this park are:

Left field line 320

Left Center  370

Center 407

Right Center 340

Right field line 265

The right field fence is 30 feet high from the foul line to just left of right center field. To hit a home run into right field would have to carry 295 to 380 feet from the foul line to right center.

It's pretty much a regulation softball field.

yeaaaaaaaa???? i forgot that all softball fields have a 400 foot center field fence  and that the fences are 30 feet high  and that they pitch over handed  get a clue  better yet get a life  if your gunna talk stupid dont talk at all

How is Kyle Markum doing this year? I have not talked to him since he had his surgery.

He's back behind the plate, at least part time. Last I spoke with him, he was still a little sore but did not have the pain in his hip anymore.

Hopefully that is a good sign.

the worst thing about that game is that the ss eaves hits a home run and the home plate unpire calls it fouls.....seconds after that the umpire in the field comes to the hamshire fannett doug out and says....i quote "that was a nice shot number 2 that ball was fair by 20 feet"......thats smells like a little BS to me guys

So the home plate umpire made the call? It would seem to me, and I don't know the whole situation but, wouldn't that be the field umpires call?

the worst thing about that game is that the ss eaves hits a home run and the home plate unpire calls it fouls.....seconds after that the umpire in the field comes to the hamshire fannett doug out and says....i quote "that was a nice shot number 2 that ball was fair by 20 feet"......thats smells like a little BS to me guys

So the home plate umpire made the call? It would seem to me, and I don't know the whole situation but, wouldn't that be the field umpires call?

There was a runner on 1st base so the field umpire was in his position behind the pitcher so the home plate umpire had the call down the line

There was a runner on 1st base so the field umpire was in his position behind the pitcher so the home plate umpire had the call down the line

See, now it makes more sense to me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder