Lumberton vs. Brenham updates..2-1 Brenham Wins!

Kudos to CoachL and his boys from Lumberton!  Heck of a year!  Nothing to be ashamed about this season.  Had a lot of big holes to fill, but CoachL and his team made it an awesome year for Lumberton Soccer with plenty of freshmen and sophomores filling in the gaps.  Already looking forward to next year!  Again Congratulations!! 

Man what a game! Let me first just say what a talented and outstanding team that Brenham has. I can see why the adavnce as far as they do every year. Well coached, classy and very disciplined! Good Luck to them in the Playoffs.

We played them as hard as we could and gave them everything we could have given. Mark had a beautiful goal in the games opening minutes and we survived some amazing shots by brenham until they finally tied the game up right before half. It truely was great to see our kids flying to the ball and competing on that level with a team like Brenham. They had way more opportunities than we did but we managed to have the ball bounce our way until a beautiful cross was played into the net by one of their All-State players. I would like to recognize the defensive play of #6 jesse Sparks for the job he did on their left forward. he got off some shots but Jesse hounded him all night and played brilliantly against him not allowing him to really get open looks at the goal. Our effort was their and you could see just how bad the Raiders wanted to win, we just unfortunatley didnt end the night with a win.

Grats to our team and to our seniors for adding to our district winning streak , which no thanks to spring break and the Vidor pirates ened after 36 staright district victories. Grats on a terrific year and our 3rd district championship and THANKS tou our 5 seniors for all their hard work, effort, dedication and leadership! Thanks Hanna, Montes, Murrill, Duhon and Granato!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123