Lumberton Boys v. Brenham Predictions?

BTW, the Brenham team returns all of its starters from last year's Regional Champions!  Sorry bug, but that knock at the door is reality!

Wait, now are they in a different region than Friendswood? Because I could've swore in the Lady Radiers post you said something about how many times you guys have one regionals, what was it 3 years running or something like that?

BTW, the Brenham team returns all of its starters from last year's Regional Champions!  Sorry bug, but that knock at the door is reality!

Wait, now are they in a different region than Friendswood? Because I could've swore in the Lady Radiers post you said something about how many times you guys have one regionals, what was it 3 years running or something like that?

BTW, here is your quote.

Yes, you caught me.  As a fan of the most successful program in the history of the Region (a team that is on a 3 year and counting streak of Regional Championships), I am terribly jealous of a team that has gotten more than 2 rounds into the playoffs (and, which lost to PNG earlier this year) how many times?Huh??  Grin  My only wish is to root for slow-footed but stout players who beat up on weak teams. (As quoted by Friendswoodfan)

Okay oldtimer, put down the Jack Daniels, and try to concentrate.  One post is about girls and thet other is sbout boys.  Think about it some and I'm sure the difference will come to you.

Get over yourself man! You are the most ridiculous person I've ever heard on this forum... We don't need you, go run off and have fun with your rich and snobby counter-parts... We'll be fine without you...

Okay oldtimer, put down the Jack Daniels, and try to concentrate.  One post is about girls and thet other is sbout boys.  Think about it some and I'm sure the difference will come to you.

So in other words the Friendswood boys team are losers then, I understand now. BTW, I hate whiskey and bourbon, if I was tilting a bottle it would be rum.  ;)

Lumberton has a very tough draw.  Brenham along with being a finalist last year has at least 5 or 6 Division 1 club players and one that plays in the USSF Academy.  I know at least one player is committed to a D1 college in Georgia.  A lot of very serious soccer players on that squad.  I wish them luck.  The Raiders will need to be their best when they play.

I play with 4 guys from brenham in houston very strong team the 4 i know will be a tall center mid plays academy league likes to pass great at winning headers in the mid field good goal scorer also, another tall foward they call him star amazing shot very fast, can hold ball under pressure and beat you on the dribble keep him on his right foot he is amazing with left but has no left, he is their scoring threat, another two are really sound technical players who will hurt you given the chance im not saying my guess but heres my scouting report good luck

Lumberton is very athletic.  The Cubbies will have to be at their best to be able to hang with the Red Raiders.  From Scott Poole and Taylor Granato up front to Wes Brackin, Caleb Schexnider and Mark Murrill in the back, the train is one tough cookie.  Plus, the Cubbies have two starters including a captain that have been out for weeks and are doubtful for tonight!

It's going to be a barnburner!

I have met Coach Lane at his tournament and have seen his team play...his a great coach with a LEGIT team who will not take Lumberton lightly.  Being from setx, however, i will be rooting for Chad and his boys.  They will have their work cut out for them and yes, they know this.  It should be a good game.

Brenham will win by 4 or 5 to zip!!!  Bye Bye Lumberton!!

sounds like Lumberton gave  them all they could handle.

I guarantee you that FF would have been on here already had it been a blowout.  He is feeling a little silly right now, but he will be back.

Actually, I never do that -- except when someone is dumb enough to predict a lopsided victory against a FHS team.  Then I gloat -- a little bit. 

If the Brenham coach says that Lumberton gave his boys all they could handle, then I believe it!  Congrats to Lumberton's boys squad for a great game, and a good season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin