21-3a predictions who makes the playoffs

Oh, I'm sorry, this is the baseball forum. My bad.

Okay, here are my picks:

WOS

HJ

Silsbee

in no particular order. ;D

I figured these are the teams that represented 21-3A in football and basketball, why not baseball. ;)

ummmmm..?  this isn't football son this baseball you clicked on the wrong page.    Not any of those teams in my opinion will even come close to making the playoffs.  Think hard and look at what BC,  HF,  and OF have done and try not post these ignorant comments ever again.

You are awarded no points and GOD have mercy on your soul.

Okay, here are my picks:

WOS

HJ

Silsbee

I figured these are the teams that represented 21-3A in football and basketball, why not baseball. ;)

ummmmm..?   this isn't football son this baseball you clicked on the wrong page.    Not any of those teams in my opinion will even come close to making the playoffs.   Think hard and look at what BC,   HF,  and OF have done and try not post these ignorant comments ever again.

GOD does have mercy for me and he also knows how to take a joke. ;)

and I am pretty sure I am too old to be your SON. ;D Probably the other way around.

Oh, and I never, ever, ever, ever, make ignorant comments. Just ask Gabe. ;)

Okay, here are my picks:

WOS

HJ

Silsbee

ummmmm..?   this isn't football son this baseball you clicked on the wrong page.    Not any of those teams in my opinion will even come close to making the playoffs.   Think hard and look at what BC,   HF,  and OF have done and try not post these ignorant comments ever again.

GOD does have mercy for me and he also knows how to take a joke. ;)

and I am pretty sure I am too old to be your SON. ;D Probably the other way around.

Oh, and I never, ever, ever, ever, make ignorant comments. Just ask Gabe. ;)

I'm sorry sir why don't you Ask Jeeve's for a better pick for 21-3A Predictions.  They will tell you the same thing. I just spelled it out for you in a way that I like better.

Okay, here are my picks:

WOS

HJ

Silsbee

Could you be more of a jerk? I don't think so. That's the nicest way I could put that and not have it removed by a moderator.

Isn't it kind of ironic that I'm sitting here defending Aggies?

I'm not sure you could have posted anything that would have made you look more like a jackass than that. Go back to class I think I just heard the lunch bell ring.

These results mean nothing, all for real next week:

Bridge City Cardinals (12-2-1)

W-Livingston, Lumberton, Buna, Central, Kelly, Westside, West Brook, West Brook, LCM,  Lumberton , Central, Westlake

L- Nederland, Nederland

T- Lumberton,   

Orangefield Bobcats (11-2)

W- Deweyville, Coldspring, Livingston, Central, Lumberton , Ozen,  Port Arthur Memorial, Central, Lumberton, Tyler

All Saints, Kirbyville

L- Buna, Livingston

Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns (10-2)

W- Lumberton, LCM, Hardin-Jeff, Lufkin Hudson, Buna, Lumberton, Kirbyville, Hardin-Jeff, Kirbyville, Ozen, 

L- Crosby, LCM

Silsbee Tigers (6-6)

W- Buna,  Ozen, Kountze, Deweyville, Central, Liberty

L- Dayton, Kelly, Vidor, Kirbyville, Lumberton, Lumberton

West Orange-Stark Mustangs (6-6)

W- East Beauregard, Vinton, Grandlake, Westlake, Shepherd, Crosby, 

L- LCM, Kirbyville, Vidor, Dayton, Kingwood Park, Vidor

Hardin-Jefferson Hawks (5-8)

W- East Chambers, Central, Buna, Dayton, Woodville

L- Kirbyville, Lufkin Hudson, LCM, Hamshire-Fannett, Dayton, Hamshire-Fannett, Woodville

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine