Paging the sophisticated and enlightened Mr. Vitale

Guest stevenash

Well, if you can consider this a bright side...Its been about 24 hours and there has been no arguing between Silsbee and HJ fans.

;D

Sorry Mr. Vitale, I couldn't help it.

What would there be to argue about?  HJ went to State...Silsbee didn't...

Well, if you can consider this a bright side...Its been about 24 hours and there has been no arguing between Silsbee and HJ fans.

;D

Sorry Mr. Vitale, I couldn't help it.

What would there be to argue about?  HJ went to State...Silsbee didn't...

there's always something!!!

No kidding, it's like some people sit around and do nothing but think up an argument that they could bring up against their rivals.

I'm impressed that their hasn't already been a "will Silsbee or HJ win region next year" thread or poll released. 

Silsbee has some good looking athletes in middle school coming up. But HJ's  haven't impressed me too much at this stage. I predict HJ's program going through a rebuilding year in 2-3 years 8)

No kidding, it's like some people sit around and do nothing but think up an argument that they could bring up against their rivals.

I'm impressed that their hasn't already been a "will Silsbee or HJ win region next year" thread or poll released. 

Silsbee has some good looking athletes in middle school coming up. But HJ's  haven't impressed me too much at this stage. I predict HJ's program going through a rebuilding year in 2-3 years 8)

So the HJ 8th grade finishing as Co-District champs and Silsbee finishing 3rd or 4th didn't impress you.  ::)

So the HJ 8th grade finishing as Co-District champs and Silsbee finishing 3rd or 4th didn't impress you.  ::)

Nope, Hamshire Fannett will have a big 9th grade class coming in. If this team goes to gym and work hard to improve their skills, they will make some noise. HF needs to a good /quick athletic point guard to improve this class and give HJ a run for their money 8)

Nope, Hamshire Fannett will have a big 9th grade class coming in. If this team goes to gym and work hard to improve their skills, they will make some noise. HF needs to a good /quick athletic point guard to improve this class and give HJ a run for their money 8)

Is that the team that your son is on or is he on the 7th grade team?

Is that the team that your son is on or is he on the 7th grade team?

Nah, my oldest is a 7th grader.

HJ will not be going through a rebuilding progress while Coach Sutherland, Davis, and Lee are there. Sutherland is a great off-season coach and he seems to pull whatever he can out of the kids and get them to a good level of playing. Thats crazyy. 2010 class was district champs, 2011 class went undefeated freshmen year, and 2012 (now freshmen) went undefeated in district i believe. Sorry, no rebuilding anytime soon  ;D

Guest tigersvoice

Yeah as long as they continue to retain the urban contingent from Cheeks and China! ;)...They will be just fine! 8)

Stir much?

He's very active but he's still not as good at it as you are, Bobcat05!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder