Paging the sophisticated and enlightened Mr. Vitale

Guest stevenash

Guest nostradamus
Yeah as long as they continue to retain the urban contingent from Cheeks and China! Wink...They will be just fine! Cool

Now, if someone had made that same comment in reverse you would be showing your full deck of race cards right about now.  Hmmmmm....

Yeah as long as they continue to retain the urban contingent from Cheeks and China! Wink...They will be just fine! Cool

Now, if someone had made that same comment in reverse you would be showing your full deck of race cards right about now.  Hmmmmm....

I agree. Fact is, I never knew there was anything "urban" when talking about the communities of Cheek and China.

Are there even any two story buildings in these communities? Didn't they just get indoor plumbing at these places? ;D ;D ;D

Guest DickVitale

Ohhhh, I was just joking....Stirring the pot EARLY on a BIG TUESDAY morning....Thats all.. 8)

Guest stevenash

Ohhhh, I was just joking....Stirring the pot EARLY on a BIG TUESDAY morning....Thats all.. 8)

Interesting

Guest DickVitale

If you want my opinion and you probably dont Perkins wasnt ozens best player,  Young to me was their best player.  I can say that perkins did shoot FT good for a big man.

They really should not put computers in those Special Ed. classrooms in your school.....Keena Young was a great player....Perkins was the best player on our team....We also had GREAT players around him....They all had roles to play and playe dthem to perfection.....Like 36-0.  ::)

Guest stevenash

You are right. I was being sarcastic. But really, this guy is killing me!! ::)

Totally unfathomable that a "bumpkin" could kill a big city guy.

Guest stevenash

All because a difference of opinion.  Man that's why I love sports, you can always find a good debate and you are never wrong.  Heres a good one for you DV "reality is what I perceive it to be"

UDAMAN!!!

Guest stevenash

hey nash you remember that kid from HJ that went to LCM whats he doing now any Idea.

Not sure.  I think that Spinks knows.  If he is reading this, maybe he will respond

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah as long as they continue to retain the urban contingent from Cheeks and China! ;)...They will be just fine! 8)

Wow!...And just when I thought you were ok.  You would think with all the recruiting OZ does, they would own a hotel in Austin, but nope, them days are gone.  You wouldn't catch so much grief (I know you actually like it) if you would not try to tear down other schools' success.  I know how you're going to respond..."I don't care what others think.  I am a coach."  Well, I respect your profession and actually a little jealous of others who get to affect young people's lives so much, but at the same time, those young people read how you think, whether you're joking or not...and the cycle continues.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics