HJ Suggestions

Who shall start the 4 position for HJ  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall start the 4 position for HJ

• Anderson
    • Venable
    • Weldon

Coronation? What do you mean? I will find out what is going on with that situation. I would love to have it, but right now its all speculation, and as of today Marquis is in place there.  I enjoy where I am now, but it is no secret that I want to be a head coach again, and truth is, I kinda miss coaching high school.....We shall see what happens.

I have not said I was going to stop posting on here, I said I was through arguing with them.

You people just love to hate me on here...old and young folks alike.

Some of us can't help that we're young. I didn't pick when I was born. But some of us (even the young ones) seem to make more sense than others!  ;)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevenash

Dear Mr. Vitale,

You are about as annoying as your alias "BABBBYY"

"THATS BIG TIME MESSAGE BOARD MATTERIAL BABBY"

Prepare to be told that you are too rural too understand and there is a big world out there and you haven't been in it like the "enlightened" ones have.

Coronation? What do you mean? I will find out what is going on with that situation. I would love to have it, but right now its all speculation, and as of today Marquis is in place there.  I enjoy where I am now, but it is no secret that I want to be a head coach again, and truth is, I kinda miss coaching high school.....We shall see what happens.

I have not said I was going to stop posting on here, I said I was through arguing with them.

Some of us can't help that we're young. I didn't pick when I was born. But some of us (even the young ones) seem to make more sense than others!  ;)

2012? Hey, you're in the class where HJ basketball will battle HF for district superiority.

2012? Hey, you're in the class where HJ basketball will battle HF for district superiority.

Well, I wouldn't call it a battle, we beat them by 40 when we played them.  ;D But the Caleb Broussard kid can play some ball. But we've got about 8 Caleb Broussard's on our team!  ;D ;D ;D Myabe 2014!  ;D

2014? I'm not worried about that year. It's guaranteed we win district ;D

Good luck with that! H-J has two awesome 7th Graders that just OWN the floor.

what is a four......

A four is a Power Forward

The one is the Point Guard

The two is the Shooting Guard

The three is the Small Forward

The four is the Power Forward

The five is the Center

2012, I think Poppa's reply was sarcasm.

what is a four......

The five is the Center

2012, I think Poppa's reply was sarcasm.

what is a four......

The five is the Center

I've seen your 7th graders. Actually, your (2?) guard is the best athlete on the floor right now. He has a good game. Granted, the others may step up by the time they reach high school, or play within a system that they can play in with limited abilities. :-*

If I am not mistaken that 2 guard in 7th grade is Ryan Donahoe's little brother!!!! :o :o :o

If we're talking about the same kid, he's going to get better and may present some problems for Hamshire in high school. But it's going to depend on what they bring for his supporting cast  :-*

I am sure like in the past the others around him will develop.  Henderson has never had what I would say as "great teams", but once they get into high school and get around the "best coaching staff in SE Texas" they seem to turn it up a few notches!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Guest stevenash

I am sure like in the past the others around him will develop.  Henderson has never had what I would say as "great teams", but once they get into high school and get around the "best coaching staff in SE Texas" they seem to turn it up a few notches!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Yea, right.  That staff is OK for a 3-a staff but there is a big world out there and frankly, they just haven't seen much of it and don't "really know" what is going on in the basketball world.  They don't even realize what a weak region they have been competing in.  Does anyone happen to remember the Ozen-Silsbee score this year?  If not, how about the Kelly-Ozen score this year?

This trend is going to eventually stop. I foresee the brakes being applied on HJ in 2-3 years And I'm really hoping it will stop with the group from Hamshire by 2011. 8)

if you dont consider a combined record of 51-5 over 7th and 8th grade a "great team" then idk what is  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder