HJ Suggestions

Who shall start the 4 position for HJ  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall start the 4 position for HJ

• Anderson
    • Venable
    • Weldon

Just think in 01 every kid in beaumont (that was any good) went to magnent OZEN.  How many kids did they get to choose from.  Maybe then they should have played in 5a.  Now this is not the case.  Ozen basketball has been on a steady decline.  If my memory serves me HJ has 4 championships in 7 tries.  They would have more if they picked who they wanted from silsbee, kountze, ec, and any other schools that matched the size of bisd.  Just my opinion... I live in no 3A school district.  Yes I have watched OZEN several times in the past 6 years.  Good athletes but not much team work.  After watching Yates this year that is team work.  But I guess some will find this offensive.  

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinks

Is region 3, 3A the BEST region then? Or did the wrong team make it out this year? That is a serious question, not being funny or anything.  If you can say that I am wrong about my assessment, then which is it? If it were THAT deep and THAT good, region 3 would have more than two titles in 15 years...Its really that simple.

You really sound stupid on here seriously.  Lets look at it this way Dickie and it my help you wrap your arms around it.  Because Kansas won the national championship last year did it make the Big 12 stronger than the ACC and the Big East????? Maybe this will help your simple mind understand that because there is one great team in a region it does not make the region the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Is region 3, 3A the BEST region then? Or did the wrong team make it out this year? That is a serious question, not being funny or anything.  If you can say that I am wrong about my assessment, then which is it? If it were THAT deep and THAT good, region 3 would have more than two titles in 15 years...Its really that simple.

You really sound stupid on here seriously.  Lets look at it this way Dickie and it my help you wrap your arms around it.  Because Kansas won the national championship last year did it make the Big 12 stronger than the ACC and the Big East????? Maybe this will help your simple mind understand that because there is one great team in a region it does not make the region the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this will get the point across to him! Nothing else seems to help him understand that he sounds like an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest stevenash

So then you are saying if the championship team comes from another region, it is automatically the best region?  

Was the Big Twelve, hands down, the best conference last year?

Was the Southeast conference, hands down, the best conference in the two prior years to last year?

Guest DickVitale

Apples and oranges..and BTW, I am smarter than you on my worst day, hick boy...If Kansas wins it, Then two years later Texas does, then Baylor, then Texas again, then Texas loses in the finals, for example, you would have to say that the conference is stronger...jackass. You people on here can be so dumb sometimes.  ::)

Apparently you aren't smarter, because you keep arguing the same point, yet that point makes no sense! Dude, you probably have good basketball knowledge, but think things through all the way! Don't be like me and get in trouble for something you say bc you don't think it all the way through!!!

Guest DickVitale

Your right DV.............the Big 12 was the best conference in Football this year.................whoops Florida won the National Championship!!!!!!!

\

Once again REACHING FOR STRAWS!! Yeah the BCS is comparable to a HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL playoff system... ::)

Apparently you aren't smarter, because you keep arguing the same point, yet that point makes no sense! Dude, you probably have good basketball knowledge, but think things through all the way! Don't be like me and get in trouble for something you say bc you don't think it all the way through!!!

Maybe YOU just dont understand where I am coming from....I am NOT about to say how great HJ is and they are not...Not gonna happen...I don't operate that way...Good 3A program..Congrats on your accomplishments in 3A thus far....Selection Show is on...discussion is over! ;)

Guest stevenash

Your right DV.............the Big 12 was the best conference in Football this year.................whoops Florida won the National Championship!!!!!!!

\

Once again REACHING FOR STRAWS!! Yeah the BCS is comparable to a HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL playoff system... ::)

Maybe YOU just dont understand where I am coming from....I am NOT about to say how great HJ is and they are not...Not gonna happen...I don't operate that way...Good 3A program..Congrats on your accomplishments in 3A thus far....Selection Show is on...discussion is over! ;)

Maybe YOU JUST DON"T UNDERSTAND where someone else is coming from.  I know that is very hard to swallow but introspection can be a very good and liberating activity.

You know Sir, I think I would rather be a dumb hick than a narrow minded, arrogant man who believes that everything he says is set in stone. Yes I understand that you get paid and earn a living doing what you do but sometimes people are wrong, no matter how much they get paid or how long they have been doing it. So you know I am not speaking about this instance in particular but in general to what all I have seen you post.

Guest DickVitale

You know Sir, I think I would rather be a dumb hick than a narrow minded, arrogant man who believes that everything he says is set in stone. Yes I understand that you get paid and earn a living doing what you do but sometimes people are wrong, no matter how much they get paid or how long they have been doing it. So you know I am not speaking about this instance in particular but in general to what all I have seen you post.

No problem...I could care less about what you people think. This is my business...I am SUPPOSED to know more than most of you on here...Its what I do for a living, as you say....

What seed will LSC-PA be in the NJCAA Tournament this season??? :D :D :D :D

::)....FIRST YEAR PROGRAM...BTW we BEAT the team that made the tournament at their place this season....Tough league, but you folks in 21-3A country have no idea what that means, now do you....You support LU too, huh..That Southland is a doozy too.. ;)

Guest DickVitale

Now you really don't believe that now do you? I SAW Lamar play Nicholls State....PITIFUL.  They would not make the NJCAA tourney. Seriously...You KNOW I am right about that one too.

No you are wrong if you think that some little JUCO league can compete with any NCAA conference.  I guess that you think your little team of local talent and thugs that can't make it anywhere else can beat LU or any other SLC team...........you won like one or two games in conference this year!!!! :D :D :D :D

Guest DickVitale

No I am watching the Selection Show and listening to REAL coaches and analyst that actually know what they are talking about unlike the novices on this message board! ;)

Guest DickVitale

Please!! I have done just as much as your beloved brother in law...I don't HAVE to ride anyone's coattails..I can't help who I am, nor can I control who my father is and what he has done. Not gonna apologize for that. I have been a head coach, been to the regionals as a head coach, and have a state title as an assistant appearing three times in the FINALS....Just like your brother in law, who you hold in such high esteem...

Guest nostradamus

2 titles in the last 15 years?  15 years ago means 1994 correct?  Have we forgotten about the Mexia and Waco La Vega championships?

Guest DickVitale

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!  My brother in law has taken a team to Regionals and another team deep into the playoffs also.  The only thing that you have more than my brother in law is jobs.

How is that bad? I have done THE SAME thing that he has....Thats kind of ironic that you would consider him so great and keep saying that I could not land the Ozen job....We have done the same thing...If he leaves HJ and Todd takes another job, would you say he could not get HJ? I would say that he could...You apparently know NOTHING about me or how this business works.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder