HJ Suggestions

Who shall start the 4 position for HJ  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall start the 4 position for HJ

• Anderson
    • Venable
    • Weldon

Guest DickVitale

2 titles in the last 15 years?  15 years ago means 1994 correct?  Have we forgotten about the Mexia and Waco La Vega championships?

Missed those two...forgot they were considered region 3....4 out of 15....Thats a little better but does not indicate a "tough" region.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bet anything that if you applied for the Ozen job that you said would not come open that you would not get the job.  Do you care to make a wager????  If Todd were to leave HJ then Clay is a shoe in for the job!!!!!  I have tried to refrain from getting into with you but you cease to amaze me on the comment that you make.

Guest DickVitale

State champions out of a particular region do not indicate that a region is tougher and you know that.

Yeah, I know that...How about final game appearanes though? That means that when you are getting to Austin, you are at least beating another regional champion. I wonder what region 3's record is since 1994 in Austin in class 3A.  I will research that and post it.  I know that the past three seasons you guys and Silsbee have had quite a run, but other than your teams, what teams could have actually gone to state and made some noise? Navasota? Cleveland? Jasper?

I will bet anything that if you applied for the Ozen job that you said would not come open that you would not get the job.  Do you care to make a wager????  If Todd were to leave HJ then Clay is a shoe in for the job!!!!!  I have tried to refrain from getting into with you but you cease to amaze me on the comment that you make.

How do YOU know that? Dont you buff floors for a living or something? I will leave that to you and you leave this basketball thing to us..I am qualified for and could get the Ozen job...Its all about opportunity...You don't know anything about me other than what you have seen idiots on here talk about...This is not the tell all end all on SETXSPORTS.COM...I am much larger than that.

Guest stevenash

State champions out of a particular region do not indicate that a region is tougher and you know that.

Yeah, I know that...How about final game appearanes though? That means that when you are getting to Austin, you are at least beating another regional champion. I wonder what region 3's record is since 1994 in Austin in class 3A.  I will research that and post it.  I know that the past three seasons you guys and Silsbee have had quite a run, but other than your teams, what teams could have actually gone to state and made some noise? Navasota? Cleveland? Jasper?

How do YOU know that? Dont you buff floors for a living or something? I will leave that to you and you leave this basketball thing to us..I am qualified for and could get the Ozen job...Its all about opportunity...You don't know anything about me other than what you have seen idiots on here talk about...This is not the tell all end all on SETXSPORTS.COM...I am much larger than that.

Ahhhh - self aggrandizement pervades again.  Wonder how a shrink would look at that?

Guest stevenash

OK..Done on here..Have fun arguing with yourself....

Why are you done arguing?  Seems like you made a post within the last hour to the effect of "you know me, I'll answer any question".

By the way, it is difficult to argue with oneself when one is using logic.

Guest stevenash

Because my father always told me to never argue with fools....Have a good evening.

Sounds like pretty good advice.  Did he ever give you any thoughts on the counterproductivity of unwarranted condescension?

Guest tigersvoice

Because my father always told me to never argue with fools....Have a good evening.

Well DickieV, seems like this is the 5th time that you have resigned from this thread.  But your ego won't let you stay off. I think that there is nothing more thrilling to you than to see

your own words in print - no matter how ridiculous they are.

Now, with your sentiments toward Ozen along with the fact that you know that you could have the job, are you going to apply?  Or, are you waiting for your coronation?

Guest DickVitale

Coronation? What do you mean? I will find out what is going on with that situation. I would love to have it, but right now its all speculation, and as of today Marquis is in place there.  I enjoy where I am now, but it is no secret that I want to be a head coach again, and truth is, I kinda miss coaching high school.....We shall see what happens.

I have not said I was going to stop posting on here, I said I was through arguing with them.

You people just love to hate me on here...old and young folks alike.

Guest stevenash

Coronation? What do you mean? I will find out what is going on with that situation. I would love to have it, but right now its all speculation, and as of today Marquis is in place there.  I enjoy where I am now, but it is no secret that I want to be a head coach again, and truth is, I kinda miss coaching high school.  I have some things working back home right now too....We shall see what happens.

Well, I gotta go out to the barn and clean up after them chickens and then will watch a little rasslin tonight if I can get my attenna to work.  Damn thing didn't work today and I missed the NASCAR action. If not, I'll just drink a little moonshine and continue to try and convince the rednecks round here that I'm smarter than them.

Guest DickVitale

If you are so confident about the Ozen job then throw your name in the hat.........my guess is that you would not even be a finalists!!!!!!  I will bet my peon job on it!!!!!!

Its not open....You are right though, you only are capable of guessing when it comes to my business....Keep your little job, your family needs you...I would not bet that if I were you. Not very smart.

Guest stevenash

If you are so confident about the Ozen job then throw your name in the hat.........my guess is that you would not even be a finalists!!!!!!  I will bet my peon job on it!!!!!!

Its not open....You are right though, you only are capable of guessing when it comes to my business....Keep your little job, your family needs you...I would not bet that if I were you. Not very smart.

Keep your little job?  Your family needs you?  Can I get in on this?  My family does not need me and I have available cash seeking such opportunities.  How about it?

Guest DickVitale

No you cannot "get in on this"..I was not talking to you...Family is important, and I don't feel that any man should wager his means to support his family..I know he was being sarcastic when he said it, but once again, the name "stevenash" never came up...Once again you have placed your nose where it does not belong.

Guest stevenash

No you cannot "get in on this"..I was not talking to you...Family is important, and I don't feel that any man should wager his means to support his family..I know he was being sarcastic when he said it, but once again, the name "stevenash" never came up...Once again you have placed your nose where it does not belong.

Thought you might jump at the chance to take $$$advantage of a country bumpkin just dumb enough to give it a try.

I feel confident that I would only double my poor little salary!!!!!  The job will be open this week if it is not already and you will not get the job even if you apply.  That is a guarantee!!!!!  Besides if you were to get it you could look to me to do all of your dirty work for you!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder