1. 1. Who shall start the 4 position for HJ

• Anderson
    • Venable
    • Weldon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And not being rude to Will Anderson, but I think he can play inside at the post much better than outside. He was starting to learn ball control and how to get the ball through the hoop. I say he comes off the bench next year for Philip Ricossa as another threat. HJ will have great depth next year.

Guest DickVitale

The HJ staff is the best ever assembled in the history of coaching...Coach K and his staff at Duke could learn bunches from this group of gurus..... ::)...However, I must admit this poll was a bit pointless. Maybe some self promotion at best, but nevertheless, pointless.

Guest DickVitale

::) ::)...Are you kidding? They are the best anybody on this board has ever seen and you had better not challenge that notion either, or about 4 or 5 guys on here will come on here and jump your case! ::) ::)

Guest stevenash

They are probably good enough to figure out who their best 5 players are, if not maybe they can go down on Lakeshore Dr with some tape and get some advice.Gotta agree about the poll, someone is reaching.

My country bumpkin guess/assessment is that the HJ coaching staff is, yes, ( and all self appointed gurus brace themselves for this shocker) that the HJ coaching staff is more qualified to appraise the players within their system than someone from outside of the system regardless of superiority complexes and consequent failed attempts at condescension.  After all, if you have been to Austin 2 of the last 3 years and were one game away from being there 3 consecutive years, you might possibly have some faint idea of what is going on in the basketball world albeit from a very weak region.

Guest DickVitale

Yeah and Yates wins the title in 09, Ozen plays in the finals in 07, Jones wins it 04, Ozen is in the finals in 03 and 02 and WON it in 01....Yeah Region 3 in 3A is MUCH stronger than that.... ::) 8)...You are still ok with me Mr. Powers. ;)

Guest DickVitale

Is region 3, 3A the BEST region then? Or did the wrong team make it out this year? That is a serious question, not being funny or anything.  If you can say that I am wrong about my assessment, then which is it? If it were THAT deep and THAT good, region 3 would have more than two titles in 15 years...Its really that simple.

They are probably good enough to figure out who their best 5 players are, if not maybe they can go down on Lakeshore Dr with some tape and get some advice.Gotta agree about the poll, someone is reaching.

My country bumpkin guess/assessment is that the HJ coaching staff is, yes, ( and all self appointed gurus brace themselves for this shocker) that the HJ coaching staff is more qualified to appraise the players within their system than someone from outside of the system regardless of superiority complexes and consequent failed attempts at condescension.  After all, if you have been to Austin 2 of the last 3 years and were one game away from being there 3 consecutive years, you might possibly have some faint idea of what is going on in the basketball world albeit from a very weak region.

I was attempting to make a joke there Nash.I agree with you whole heartedly about the HJ staff.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder