Buna vs. Evadale??

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beat-em_deep

okayy so this is what i think

buna used to be good

not so much this year which im not really understanding because all they lost was kyle clark & justin carrell so....explain it

AND evadale is really good but just for their district

so we'll see how all of this turns out

and Baseballfanatic6 really needs to hush their mouth

Lets stay on topic and im pretty sure that you dont want to start with me cause you wont win lol  ::);)!!

Guest THE FAN

okayy so this is what i think

buna used to be good

not so much this year which im not really understanding because all they lost was kyle clark & justin carrell so....explain it

AND evadale is really good but just for their district

so we'll see how all of this turns out

and Baseballfanatic6 really needs to hush their mouth

the buna team is good people just don't know this team...but are you sayin the two seniors lost had no impact on the team from last year?

Dang there is so much ignorance goin around in evadale:) Get a brain evadale went to state in 2000 and hasnt been back since and it doesnt look like they'll be seein dell diamond anytime soon i wish Buna and evadale would play so that Buna would win and evadale would SHUT UP cause no one even pays attention to a school like that and the ignorance would go away

Guest THE FAN

They had an impact but I'd definately say we kept our top pitchers. And top hitters.

well you obviously don't remember stats because carrell was a top three hitter and clark was a top 5 or 6 hitter. but they for sure got their top pitchers

Guest THE FAN

Eh I mean the whole team just hits really well. And no I don't go look at their stats so I don't know that. From what I saw. Yes good players but can we persevere without? Yes.

yea we can  ;)

volley-baller2010 stick to the court stay off the diamond

most of the people around Evadale live beside people that

go to school in Buna and as far as being ignorant lets just

compare school scores on academics so let try not to get too

personal this has been fun so far and I'm proud of how both groups

have stood up for their teams and yes we would win ;D ;D ;D ;D

Who even brought up academics? There is like 5 people in yalls school...your so wow. Its such a joke thinkin you could hold buna down much less hang. Even score a run? Paaaaaleazeee!?  Visit a psyciatrist. Lol. And while your at it tell him about your hallucionations where you saw yourself beating buna. Woww. Catch a buna game!

I will catch a Buna game and i suggest you go see a Rebels game

and ask volley_baller 2010 who they think is ignorant  and yeah we have a small school

but there is 42 in the senior class there is a boy that makes  A-B honor roll every time

and he is not even in the top 30% in the class  ??? i wonder where that would

place most of you bloggers. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Haha son you don't even want to know what I'm ranked in my class I'd take you down in a spelling b. That's besides the point. Ignorance and stupidity are two different things. No one said you were lacking it up there in the brain all the said was that you were ignorant to the fact that buna would knock your little socks off and blow you away=)

So thankyou for giving me the down low on evadale. Lol. I couldn't really care less what the heck they make on their report cards they could make straight hundreds but it would not help thim score a run off of buna. Ok?

Dang there is so much ignorance goin around in evadale:) Get a brain evadale went to state in 2000 and hasnt been back since and it doesnt look like they'll be seein dell diamond anytime soon i wish Buna and evadale would play so that Buna would win and evadale would SHUT UP cause no one even pays attention to a school like that and the ignorance would go away

No Evadale WON state in 2000.  Big difference. 

From the posts,  I'm seeing lots of ignorance on Buna as well.  This all started because one poster said that they would like to play Buna.  Said that they thought it would be a good game.  Started on the Kirbyville thread. And it was too much for some to take. 

Who even brought up academics? There is like 5 people in yalls school...your so wow. !

So when did Buna become a 5-A.  LOL 

And BTW-- For my friends in Buna, I hope that you guys have a successful season.  I know that everyone north of us aren't idiots.  We in Evadale do actually  pull for Buna.  Y'all have y'alls idiots and we have ours.  Too bad that they both frequent these boards so often.

Good luck Rebs and Cougs

Guest beat-em_deep

Who even brought up academics? There is like 5 people in yalls school...your so wow. Its such a joke thinkin you could hold buna down much less hang. Even score a run? Paaaaaleazeee!?  Visit a psyciatrist. Lol. And while your at it tell him about your hallucionations where you saw yourself beating buna. Woww. Catch a buna game!

okay a post below this you said you would win a spelling bee??

you would have to learn how to spell first!!!  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder