Buna vs. Evadale??

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go back and read the post the only thing i said at first was i think we could give y'all a good game

i said we might not beat you but we would give you a good game

until you spouted off about we could not even score that when i called you big mouth baller 10

and thats when the mod. said chillout so unless i'm mistaken you started this

so is buna backing out of this topic cause they know they would lose?? just my opinion but i think evadale would have their way with buna.... i didnt know a team who was good the year before and hardly lost anybody could come back the next year and suck as bad as buna does... i see no leadership on this team and dont think they will make it past the 1st round

evadale needs to go play 3a and 4a teams and beat them then talk crap. this entire thread is retarded. evadale may or may not give buna a good game we may never know lets just drop this subject and move on.

I agree with the dropping the subject part...both teams back their clubs, as should, some on this thread are flat out stupid, as always, nothing changes.  If you can't talk baseball instead of my daddy can beat up your daddy, drop it and go fishing!!! (not that there's anything wrong with fishing)    I'm out.

Guest beat-em_deep

evadale needs to go play 3a and 4a teams and beat them then talk crap. this entire thread is retarded. evadale may or may not give buna a good game we may never know lets just drop this subject and move on.

I agree with the dropping the subject part...both teams back their clubs, as should, some on this thread are flat out stupid, as always, nothing changes.  If you can't talk baseball instead of my daddy can beat up your daddy, drop it and go fishing!!! (not that there's anything wrong with fishing)    I'm out.

Hey Fishing is the next best thing to Football and Baseball!!

Evadale beats buna

Guest beat-em_deep

well hopefully buna is good at at least one thing like fishing because we know it aint football, baseball, or basketball

Id be willing to bet those boys in Evadale could out fish Buna in a bass tourney too!!!  :o :o :o :o

well hopefully buna is good at at least one thing like fishing because we know it aint football, baseball, or basketball

Id be willing to bet those boys in Evadale could out fish Buna in a bass tourney too!!!  :o :o :o :o

Pretty sure Buna beat evadale in basketball this past year so there better at that possibly football and for sure baseball and fishing also that just a bonus:)

Guest THE FAN

you think evadale is any better at FOOTBALL, ok thats a lil crazy...and just because buna plays hard competition...such as 3A's and 4A's and lose doesn't mean they're are bad it just helps them. no need to play weaklings like other teams do.  buna will prevail

Guest THE FAN

i think the little girls need to stay off this topic and oh yeah buna super GAY

dascoon, your post sounds like that of a little girl also. maybe you need to one of the ones to stay off this topic.

and Buna isn't even the biggest school in district 24-2a

Guest beat-em_deep

Pretty sure Buna beat evadale in basketball this past year so there better at that possibly football and for sure baseball and fishing also that just a bonus:)

I PROMISE you that Evadale could out fish Buna in a Bass Tourney!!!  ;D

And put up a dang good game in baseball and probably WIN!

Guest THE FAN

Evadale could handle buna with ease

from wht i hear buna hasnt been doin so hot this year

and evadale lost some pitchers but they still whoopin butt

yea in softball....and so ya lost the wizard pitcher ha...

Buna is (3-0) in district and if they win this friday then they will be one game ahead of everyone in the district i was informed of that today Buna had a rocky start but once they got on a role then there good to go from here on out so i dout that evadale could handle Buna with ease they'd have to put up a pretty dang good fight to come close but i mean seriously why are we even talking about a game that wont even be played this year hahahahaha???

Guest beat-em_deep

Buna is (3-0) in district and if they win this friday then they will be one game ahead of everyone in the district i was informed of that today Buna had a rocky start but once they got on a role then there good to go from here on out so i dout that evadale could handle Buna with ease they'd have to put up a pretty dang good fight to come close but i mean seriously why are we even talking about a game that wont even be played this year hahahahaha???

Because its fun lol !!!

All in all , Buna has always been kind of like a brother to Evadale.  Now sometimes that brother gets on your nerves, tries to pick on you a little, may smell a little bit ( well actually thats us), may think that he's better than you, and you get mad at him.  But you won't allow anyone else to pick on him.  There are so many Evadale  people living in Buna and vice versa that this really is foolish. 

We in Evadale do pull for Buna and I know that it goes the other way as well. 

A friendly rivalry has always existed between the two because they are so close (8 miles apart).  With exception of a few extreme posters on both sides I know that both towns do want the other to be successful. 

Good luck Buna and Good Luck Evadale

Hope you both win state. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami