Buna vs. Evadale??

Lets get this straight I respect Buna as a team and as a school

it just some of there fans or lets just say over zelest when this area

is as good as it is in baseball no one can Bragg until they have earned

the right and i just don't see the win loss records of these two teams being all that differant

when was the last time eather team won state

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beat-em_deep

evadale won state back in 2000 when was the last time buna won a state championship oh let me think........  NEVER ha ha ha ha ha ha ha buna is gahhhbage get that crap outta here

haha 8) ;D ::)

Guest beat-em_deep

Buna would beat Evadale, even though Buna only beat Kountze by 1 in extra innings

Sure is that why Kountze tied Evadale 4-4. And Evadale didnt play that well either.

Guest beat-em_deep

I don't remember Buna and Evadales varsity ever playing but when I went to Buna 10 years ago the JV played Evadales varsity every year and the home team always seemed to win in the series.

HMMmm those games musta been played in EVADALE!!

Guest beat-em_deep

OK lets just look at the district championships over the past oh let say 10 years

whom do you think has won the most

Not sure but id be willing to bet Evadale  ;D lets thro state championships in there too!!  ;D ;D ;D 8) :o

ILL TELL YA RIGHT NOW BUNA IS WEAK THEY ARE LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE GIRLS OUT THERE ON THE FIELD PEOPLE KEEP SAYIN BRANDON HILLIN AND JOSH CLARK AR AWESOME BUT IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE INSTEAD OF THROWIN THEIR SUPPOSED 90 MPH THEY ARE THROWIN BEACHBALLS THAT ARE GETTIN RIPPED EVERYTIME MAYBE THEYLL BE THE NO 3 SEED TEAM IN THEIR WEAK LITTLE DISTRICT BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT THEY CAN HANDLE KOUNTZE AND WARREN AND GOOD TEAMS LIKE HARDIN AND ANAHUAC BUNA IS DOWN JUST FACE IT

you wouldn't know what a 90 mph ball looked like at the plate...buna is still good and evadale is a good team but i'm believin they're not gonna beat buna...clark and hillin were just slow in the beginning but hillin had some arm problems in the beginnin also! and i do believe evadale would have a hard time touching clark...

how is buna a "bunch of little girls" it seems to me your the little girl posting that crap in all caps like its going to prove somthing...what team are yal from?? and what makes yal sooooo much better then buna??  im pretty sure that buna was killing people last year...and just because your jealous that you cant match up to hillin or clark doesnt mean that you have to get mad and talk crap on them...im pretty sure that everyone in that district and in other disrticts know how good hillin and clark really are...so if your so much better then those two and if your so much better than buna as a whole then why dont you come out and tell everybody who you really are and where you play and let other poeple be the judge of whos the little girls....

I don't remember Buna and Evadales varsity ever playing but when I went to Buna 10 years ago the JV played Evadales varsity every year and the home team always seemed to win in the series.

HMMmm those games musta been played in EVADALE!!

Games would be played in Buna and Evadale.  It was always a double header for Buna's JV  They would play the jv first then varsity bout 15-20 min after.  But Buna would pitch one of the sophmore or junior pitchers from varsity against Evadales varsity.  But back then the rivalry was more respect than anything else cause Evadales varsity was always going a few rounds deep as well as Buna.

I'm sure the teams respect each other its just the fans

i know win i hear that the rebels would not even score a run

i have to push back because i have that much pride in my team

just like you would not like my to say your team is a bunch of morons

that couldn't win a marble match you would bit back also, and believe me if you

have not seen our lineup  and our pitchers you would be supprised

i think buna should stop talking all this noise and just play evadale if they win ok they can talk all they want but if they lose then evadale can talk but im leanin on evadale because buna aint got any soul

Mabye not 16-2 but I think buna has it.  There's usually noise going on when a team is good.

okayy so this is what i think

buna used to be good

not so much this year which im not really understanding because all they lost was kyle clark & justin carrell so....explain it

AND evadale is really good but just for their district

so we'll see how all of this turns out

and Baseballfanatic6 really needs to hush their mouth

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder