• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

volley-baller2010 stick to the court stay off the diamond

most of the people around Evadale live beside people that

go to school in Buna and as far as being ignorant lets just

compare school scores on academics so let try not to get too

personal this has been fun so far and I'm proud of how both groups

have stood up for their teams and yes we would win ;D ;D ;D ;D

Whats funny is i probably know more about the diamond than you do bout it i've been around the game since i was little my dad coached and my bro plays still for a moinor league team so hush up...

So somebody tell me why everyone thinks Buna is so bad this year....they have the exact same record as they did this time last year and the still made it to the state finals.  The only reason everyone is so upset with Buna is that they did go to state.  Jasper county should be proud instead of ragging on them so hard.  What is wrong with having confidence in yourself ? When Evadale went to state Buna was happy and proud for them but that don't seem to be the case this time around.  Kids grow up and root for each other and quit all this petty squabbling.  Go play ball ( that is if you even play ball which I doubt it) most baseball player would have more pride than to even acknowledge these petty post.       

Guest THE FAN

half of the evadale people on this thread know that them hanging with Buna in baseball is a complete joke, theyre just stirring the pot because they  get a laugh out of the people who get so mad and retaliate. So cougar fans just cool it down, we all know that the only thing evadale might beat us in is a catfish cook-off, frog giggin' contest or maybe even a basketball game or two. Let the rebels brag about beatin high island, apple springs,spurger, west sabine, big sandy, onalaska and the school for the deaf and blind...well keep playing bc, jasper, vidor..etc and in june..we'll still be on this forum talking about Buna baseball while were in the state tournament.  Fact of the matter is, its not how you start, but how you finish. come playoff time, the Cougars should be rollin' again and unstoppable. The Cougs will pull it together. and just like last year, Shame on some people when they do.

So somebody tell me why everyone thinks Buna is so bad this year....they have the exact same record as they did this time last year and the still made it to the state finals.  The only reason everyone is so upset with Buna is that they did go to state.  Jasper county should be proud instead of ragging on them so hard.  What is wrong with having confidence in yourself ? When Evadale went to state Buna was happy and proud for them but that don't seem to be the case this time around.  Kids grow up and root for each other and quit all this petty squabbling.  Go play ball ( that is if you even play ball which I doubt it) most baseball player would have more pride than to even acknowledge these petty post.         

When Buna went to the semi's Evadale was happy for Buna.  I'd like to see Buna go again and even win it. 

yeah buna is playin the bc's and vidors and jaspers and still getting their asses kicked by them just man up and play us

90 first get your facts straight yes B.C. did beat us 2nd we was ahead of Vidor 3-0 when it was called for rain 3rd we didn't play Jasper. FACTS

Now personally I think it's great that Buna,Kirbyville,Jasper, and Evadale is being mention as some of y'all are saying as some of the best teams in the state that says alot for Jasper county baseball, and I for one don't know another county that might have state contender in the 1a,2a, and 3a ranks. I will pull for my cougars to repeat a trip to Austin but I will pull for all Jasper county teams to do well in their state playoff journey and think it would be great if Buna and Kirbyville could play for the right to go to state. That would make a statement for Jasper county. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THIS YEAR. and remember there,s alot of baseball left and it,s not how you start the year it,s how you end it that everyone will remember

So Since Buna was so happy and supportive about evadale going to state why are they dogging Buna and saying things that shouldn't be said like they could beat Buna. Buna didn't say that when evadale won state what was it back in 2000 yeah many congrats were said after that game and what does Buna get o their not that great they wont be that good again. And BTW i dont play baseball I'm a girl its against UIL duh. Also yes Buna and Evadale kids have grown up around each other played each other in many sports and have always supported each other but the minute this topic came out the claws came out... So i believe in my boys i think if they play like they have been exclude the kountze game i think round rock is only two months away for them lets go boys show em how to play some ball..

Guest bigsandy2

So Since Buna was so happy and supportive about evadale going to state why are they dogging Buna and saying things that shouldn't be said like they could beat Buna. Buna didn't say that when evadale won state what was it back in 2000 yeah many congrats were said after that game and what does Buna get o their not that great they wont be that good again. And BTW i dont play baseball I'm a girl its against UIL duh. Also yes Buna and Evadale kids have grown up around each other played each other in many sports and have always supported each other but the minute this topic came out the claws came out... So i believe in my boys i think if they play like they have been exclude the kountze game i think round rock is only two months away for them lets go boys show em how to play some ball..

Not true at all. We played Leggett Saturday and i faced two girls. Very intimidating.

Not true at all. We played Leggett Saturday and i faced two girls. Very intimidating.

How can you be so sure when my brother played highschool ball they played a team that it looked like there was a girl on the team but it was actually a boy. so unless ya know for sure you might have just offended some guys shame shame..

Evadale supported Buna last year.  But your right, the minute this topic was started the claws came out... Cougar claws!. LOL

Why do some feel the need to be dogging Evadale?  Why are some in Buna saying things that should be said? 

With the law today if a female wants to play a boys sport all she has to do is hire a lawyer,

if they want to be criticized by the community. The way I look at it if they have the skills

then more power to them.

Actually a girl can play on the boys team >>IF there is no girls baseball program per UIL rules...

Evadale supported Buna last year.  But your right, the minute this topic was started the claws came out... Cougar claws!. LOL

Why do some feel the need to be dogging Evadale?  Why are some in Buna saying things that should be said? 

OMG that was so funny i just forgot to laugh seriously did you really say that "cougar Claws" wow real mature sweetheart jk LOL i have the same question why does evadale feel the need to dog on Buna? and why is Evadale saying things that shouldnt be said the world may never know o well tough seet cheeks:)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder