Buna vs. Evadale??

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ILL TELL YA RIGHT NOW BUNA IS WEAK THEY ARE LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE GIRLS OUT THERE ON THE FIELD PEOPLE KEEP SAYIN BRANDON HILLIN AND JOSH CLARK AR AWESOME BUT IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE INSTEAD OF THROWIN THEIR SUPPOSED 90 MPH THEY ARE THROWIN BEACHBALLS THAT ARE GETTIN RIPPED EVERYTIME MAYBE THEYLL BE THE NO 3 SEED TEAM IN THEIR WEAK LITTLE DISTRICT BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT THEY CAN HANDLE KOUNTZE AND WARREN AND GOOD TEAMS LIKE HARDIN AND ANAHUAC BUNA IS DOWN JUST FACE IT

Guest THE FAN

ILL TELL YA RIGHT NOW BUNA IS WEAK THEY ARE LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE GIRLS OUT THERE ON THE FIELD PEOPLE KEEP SAYIN BRANDON HILLIN AND JOSH CLARK AR AWESOME BUT IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE INSTEAD OF THROWIN THEIR SUPPOSED 90 MPH THEY ARE THROWIN BEACHBALLS THAT ARE GETTIN RIPPED EVERYTIME MAYBE THEYLL BE THE NO 3 SEED TEAM IN THEIR WEAK LITTLE DISTRICT BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT THEY CAN HANDLE KOUNTZE AND WARREN AND GOOD TEAMS LIKE HARDIN AND ANAHUAC BUNA IS DOWN JUST FACE IT

you wouldn't know what a 90 mph ball looked like at the plate...buna is still good and evadale is a good team but i'm believin they're not gonna beat buna...clark and hillin were just slow in the beginning but hillin had some arm problems in the beginnin also! and i do believe evadale would have a hard time touching clark...

you wouldn't know what a 90 mph ball looked like at the plate...buna is still good and evadale is a good team but i'm believin they're not gonna beat buna...clark and hillin were just slow in the beginning but hillin had some arm problems in the beginnin also! and i do believe evadale would have a hard time touching clark...

I agree completely

They are not playing like girls. They are playing like a team with high expectations would in the beginning. They are getting it in line. Stop dreamin about evadale even hanging with them. Clark and hillin are excellent pitchers. And people need to come to face the fact that no ones perfect. The beggining started out rough. They are fine now.

Evadale looks OK.  They started out with some serious fielding issues but those may be getting better.  Their bats are coming around.  All in all they are improving but will need to play better infield and give Dubose some help if they want to make noise in the playoffs.

As for Buna, they're one of the biggest teams in the state in 2A, they should beat a team with 145 kids in high school, but, Evadale did play Kountze to 4-4 tie.

It's district time anyway...get together for a warm up game...

Guest beat-em_deep

WOW evadale trully believes they can beat buna......... have yall been to rusk lately

Bahahahaha i think your the one who has been to Rusk.....

Evadale can and would beat buna....

End of Story!

WOW evadale trully believes they can beat buna......... have yall been to rusk lately

End of Story!

your ignorance really shows here. the day evadale stands a chance at scoring 1 run much less winning against BUNA is the day the world ends

Guest beat-em_deep

End of Story!

your ignorance really shows here. the day evadale stands a chance at scoring 1 run much less winning against BUNA is the day the world ends

Hmmmmm i guess the World is coming to an end because i promise you Evadale could hang and could beat buna.

but for some reason we will never know because buna wont play Evadale!

They could possibly play a warmup game if both make it to the playoffs. Since when did Buna and Evadale become such a heated rivalry? You would think that both schools would be cheering for one another too both go far instead of trash talking like is happening in this forum.

They could possibly play a warmup game if both make it to the playoffs. Since when did Buna and Evadale become such a heated rivalry? You would think that both schools would be cheering for one another too both go far instead of trash talking like is happening in this forum.

These 2 schools have ALWAYS had a heated rivalry>>ALWAYS

I'm with X on this one...guess times change.  Back in the day (way back) we grew playing with and against each other and defiantly wanted to beat each other but there was always a kind of respect that has diminished over the last few years.  Again, guess times have changed.

Guest beat-em_deep

I'm with X on this one...guess times change.  Back in the day (way back) we grew playing with and against each other and defiantly wanted to beat each other but there was always a kind of respect that has diminished over the last few years.  Again, guess times have changed.

I respect Buna but i think that Evadale could beat them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder