21-3A MVP

Guest hjlonghorn

Shannon or Jarvis. Why cant it be Turner???? ??? ??? Turners a great player and had an awesome year he should be at the top or if not that the 21 3a MVP.

It will be announced when they are ready to announce it. :D :D :DĀ  Be patient and you will be happy!!! ;) ;) ;)

I'm VERY impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ā  >:(

Why are you so impatient....I believe that freshmen are not included....

lol

I don't care! I see these guys and talk to them every day at school! Its not like I've never met the people! Heck! I've practiced with these guys!!!!!!!!!!

It will be announced when they are ready to announce it. :D :D :DĀ  Be patient and you will be happy!!! ;) ;) ;)

lol

I don't care! I see these guys and talk to them every day at school! Its not like I've never met the people! Heck! I've practiced with these guys!!!!!!!!!!

lol, Im just messing with you.

;D

I can't wait for them to be released either...

lol

ohh.. your cool.. NOTTT... if this is all your worried about then you have a very easy lifee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder