What matchups would you love too see?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WB vs. WO-S

I would like to see this game too but WB has nothing to win in this game. If they win, so what they are 5A and they should win. However, if they lose.......that's not good.

I may be wrong but I don't think a 3A team can play a 5A team. I believe the UIL does not allow a team to play two classifications above or below it's own classification.

Guest A-TOWN

Livingston vs. Westbrook

Lumberton vs. Westbrook

livingston vs. PAM

Dayton vs. Westbrook

GP North Shore vs. WO-S

The Battle of the Mustangs

Guest art riley

I would like to see Hardin & Liberty play, they are only 8 miles apart from each other, but they never play. Hardin is 2A & Liberty is 3A, what's the problem. :P

WB vs. WO-S

I would like to see this game too but WB has nothing to win in this game. If they win, so what they are 5A and they should win. However, if they lose.......that's not good.

I may be wrong but I don't think a 3A team can play a 5A team. I believe the UIL does not allow a team to play two classifications above or below it's own classification.

Wrong, it's done on many occassion. Just last year 2A Kirbyville was scheduled to play 4A LCM until the hurricane hit. Also 2A Newton has played 4A teams in the past. There has been several 1A schools play 3A schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder