**Dayton at Hardin-Jefferson Updates...8-1 HJ Wins!!!**

yeah..i knew it was gonna be a different turnout than the last two games..and im sure it would end up the same way if we played them two more times..hj played good ball tonight hit the ball good later in the game and capatalized on defense when we needed to..good job hawks

yeah..i knew it was gonna be a different turnout than the last two games..and im sure it would end up the same way if we played them two more times..hj played good ball tonight hit the ball good later in the game and capatalized on defense when we needed to..good job hawks

yeah...y'all are great...it did not hurt that Crapo in OF and Smesny at pitcher are out for a few days throw in 8 errors in the field and HJ has a HUGE win

I believe that HJ has a couple of players still in basketball as well.  You play each game with the players you have for the day.  I enjoyed the fact that Dayton and HJ scheduled games this year.  Jeff Stewart is a great guy.  He was the high school coach of the HJ head coach, I believe. 

yes he was and the HJ coach is a class act as well---Jeff and his family were rear-ended in Nome immediately after the game--pretty hard hit and the HJ coach stayed with him and his family until all was settled---like I said a class act!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami