CONGRATULATIONS!!! Jarvis Benard and Trey Burrell!!!

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

During some reminiscing last night on the bus ride home from Huntsville Coach Sutherland and I discovered that these two young men are the ONLY H-J boy's players to ever play in two state tournaments in their career.  They have also become the winningest players in HJ history with a record compilation of:  110-15 (so far).  Jarvis also surpassed the 2,000 point mark before the regular season ever ended and is HJ's all-time leading scorer.

Two great young men!!!

Guest spinks

Wow.  Two great kids and some great accomplishments.  I get chills every time I think about what has gone on at HJ over the last few years.  Absolutely MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From this morning's Austin American Statesman: "I thought I was going to have to go out there and guard him myself," joked Estacado coach Anthony Wagner.  "It felt like we were being cheated because it looked like there were two of him out there.  He's by far the best player we've seen this year."

From this morning's Austin American Statesman: "I thought I was going to have to go out there and guard him myself," joked Estacado coach Anthony Wagner.  "It felt like we were being cheated because it looked like there were two of him out there.  He's by far the best player we've seen this year."

He is the best I've seen this year. Man what a compliment to Jarvis.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder